The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Jaromir Jagr to Panthers

Nice!

I always root for the Cats. They're far and away one of my favourite organizations in the whole NHL.

Jagr will compliment them nicely. I've been telling my buddy since Christmas break that I think they will surpass Boston at season's end for that final wildcard spot. There's a big chance it won't happen, but I'm hoping they do!

I'm not sure I would have given up a 2nd rounder this year for someone who's 43.

He can still perform, but will likely retire this year.

guys a stud will play 2 more seasons pass messier howe francis for 2 nd all time scoring not sure how you dont think hes worth a second and a third he has 30 points on a awful devils team that has no offense watch him go on a tear and get panthers in playoffs 2nd rounder and a third can be busts who cares if they get in to playoffs

That's a high price for jagr but good on the Devils to start unloading these old players and re stocking the forwards

They should really be sellers the deadline. They ain't making the playoffs

Ryder

Ruutu

Zidlicky

Havlat

Zubrus

Are all names they should try to move for picks and prospects

Good deal for what he brings on ice but even better for what he'll bring off of it. Going to be an excellent mentor for Huberdeau, Barkov, and Ekblad. They have quality leadership in all positions now with Bobby Lou, Willie and now Jagr. Hope they can push Boston out !

Archived