The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian on Twitter: "Lets go win a cup !"

Zuongo

I like his enthusiasm but that'll just make teams hate us even more and play even harder than they already do. Best keep his mouth shut for the teams' sake

You're right.

No player should be enthusiastic about winning a championship or voicing it.

It's too bad the tweet was deleted, because it might have been material for some real significant homeristic rallying cry.

This is the year.

And if it's not this year, it's next year, god-dammit.

it wasn't deleted. Just google his twitter account. Must be something wrong with the link

kasslander.jpg

"Yes. Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile.

And dying in your bed many years from now,

would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for

one chance, just one cahnce, to come back here as young men and tell

our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take

OUR CUUUUUUP!"

Yesssss! After all the years of suffering, the Stanley Cup is finally ours!

I like his enthusiasm but that'll just make teams hate us even more and play even harder than they already do. Best keep his mouth shut for the teams' sake

That's some serious loser mentality from this dude...and who cares if other teams hate the Canucks and plays even harder than they already do?

Good on Kassian. Better to be enthusiastic and establish high goals than being worried about what other teams are going to think.

Some of you are so touchy. Kassian said nothing wrong here, nothing that will upset other teams.

It would be different if he said something like...."I hope we play the flames instead of the kings first round, cause they are easier."

Weak argument. Teams don't play harder because of benign twitter comments. If that tweet made an opponent play harder they shouldn't be in the NHL to begin with. If he made a comment about a WAG, family member, sexuality, race or creed I would agree he would be a target, but not for this vanilla tweet.

Archived