The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian on Twitter: "Lets go win a cup !"

Zuongo

hes probably jacked up and excited for his own future. He wasn't traded, Benning probably told him, to continue to work hard and he will get rewarded. He was all smiles, for crying out loud, if I was a Canuck I probably wouldn't want to be traded. Look our weather. It's summer weather right now in early march!

Every other team says the same thing. How do people try and twist that his enthusiasm and stating a goal could hurt the team in any way. Frigging ridiculous.

Show me a player that doesn't say "let's Go win a Cup" and you are showing me a player I don't want on the ice with me. It's not bulletin board worthy trash talk that a coach would use to pump up his team.

Some of you fans really need to check your skulls for the lobotomy scar.

Thanks man, wow so an integral part of our teams success now and in the future says he wants to win a cup.... what a joke he is, time to trade him for a 6th rounder ha. This is exactly what ya want from your players. Keep er up Zack

kasslander.jpg

"Yes. Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile.

And dying in your bed many years from now,

would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for

one chance, just one cahnce, to come back here as young men and tell

our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take

OUR CUUUUUUP!"

Yesssss! After all the years of suffering, the Stanley Cup is finally ours!

Nice to see. I thought you might be losing that homer edge.

Love the photoshop btw.

Guest Dasein

From an article on Zack yesterday in the Province:

“Obviously it’s nice to play with the twins for an extended period of time,” Kassian nodded. “They are two world-class players and two world-class people so whenever you get a chance to play with them, it’s always exciting and fun.

“We talked about it a lot, and Willie’s talked, and Jim’s talked, that there are guys in this room who have been able to step up and fight and win games and that’s what good teams do. We’ve had key injuries to numerous players and we still found ways to win. I think that just shows the character and the fight we have in this group and, when we get everyone healthy, I think we can do some damage. I really do.

Sounds like he really loves and believes in this group

Full article: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Canucks+Zack+Kassian+wanted+stay+does/10855824/story.html

Some One of you are is so touchy. Kassian said nothing wrong here, nothing that will upset other teams.

It would be different if he said something like...."I hope we play the flames instead of the kings first round, cause they are easier."

Fixed

Archived