The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Predators

-Vintage Canuck-

OK I have calmed down.

The nucks showed huge balls tonight and rallied as a team to come back and beat the crowd (did you hear them chanting "YOU SUCK" all night--such class), the diving whinny team, and brutal refs. I am so happy they pulled this off.

Now on to another exiting game in Chicago. What a great role they are on. The last 3 games have been great to watch and full of emotion. and 5 of 6 points to boot. Keep the good teams coming, the nucks thrive on a challenge.

If you think Burrows delivering a late shoulder hit to the head doesn't deserve 5 mins then please take off your canuck glasses or go watch another sport.

If Gaustad did that to him you'd want him gone for 10 games

If Burrows gets suspended after Toffoli got nothing then we will have something to legit complain about, but until then for the love of god just shut up

Two min interference at the most. Burr is going to the boards for a break out pass and Gaustad turns is head right into Burrs shoulder. They were both headed to the same area and one got clipped. Nothing more nothing less.

If you think Burrows delivering a late shoulder hit to the head doesn't deserve 5 mins then please take off your canuck glasses or go watch another sport.

If Burrows gets suspended after Toffoli got nothing then we will have something to legit complain about, but until then for the love of god just shut up

As much as I disagree with you from time to time, I do agree with you partially right now

LOL good one

OK I have calmed down.

The nucks showed huge balls tonight and rallied as a team to come back and beat the crowd (did you hear them chanting "YOU SUCK" all night--such class), the diving whinny team, and brutal refs. I am so happy they pulled this off.

you mean like they've done every game during their goal song for the past 10 years...? lol

Ya , lol. He turned into burrs elbow. Burr was skating towards the bench to help a little old lady up from her seat in the stands and some bad man ran his head into his elbow. Lol

It was a sloppy hit , a mile away from the play. Regardless of embellishment, burrows hit the guy. Even if just interference , it was an absolutely retarded play. Idiotic of burrows to put him team in that position, especially at that time of the game

you should watch the clip again .. this time put your glasses on

Guess burrows dove on the Toffoli hit too then right?

Divestaud was knocked senseless but is aware enough to cushion his fall with his left hand? Please.

By the way Toffoli's hit was a crosscheck and there was no dive on the play too nice try troll.

Can you show me the angle where you're seeing convincing evidence of first contact by Burrows to Gaustad's head? I've gone through both broadcasts and all I can see is varying angles from the penalty box side of the ice which show first contact to the top of Gaustad's shoulder and then the head. Not to mention the angles I'm seeing show Gaustad actually changes his skating direction creating the contact with Burrows (although not intentionally as he doesn't even know Burrows is there until the last second).

Apparently the TSN guys think Burrows will be suspended because it was a head shot and interference.

Hmm, what are non CDC posters saying I wonder? Looked like 2 for interference all day long to me. Resulting ejections only underline the total disbelief.

If you add Richardson i think that the bottom 6 of this team is at least as good as it was in 2011...

That's exactly the discussion I was having with a bud of mine who is a Hawks fan. 3rd and 4th lines make teams who get past the 1st round.

Teams NEED a solid bottom 6 to take pressure off of the top 6 in the post season. We have that this year.

Divestaud was knocked senseless but is aware enough to cushion his fall with his left hand? Please.

By the way Toffoli's hit was a crosscheck and there was no dive on the play too nice try troll.

Burrows knocked senseless but still comes back into the game

makes as much sense as what you're trying to say, idiot lol

Canucks forward Alex Burrows talks to reporters in Nashville Tuesday night after scoring a goal and picking up a major penalty and game misconduct in the Vancouver Canucks 5-4 shootout win over the Predators.

Jeez he is so frustrated in trying to say all the right things. It was a collision and Guastad took the worse of it. That's all it was.

That's exactly the discussion I was having with a bud of mine who is a Hawks fan. 3rd and 4th lines make teams who get past the 1st round.

Teams NEED a solid bottom 6 to take pressure off of the top 6 in the post season. We have that this year.

you got it

This is exactly it. He takes his left hand and cushions his head while he takes the dive. If you are the victim of a headshot and collapse like that arent you supposed to be out on the way down|?

Which it kind of looks like it was but with some embellishment.

Biggest thing is he kept his arms down.

Looks to me like he contacted Gaustad's shoulder right before his head.

Gaustad definitely took a dive though, that seems pretty obvious.

Archived