The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keep hope alive

whcanuck

we need the fans at the next game to go BALISTIC and show em we have faith and BELIEVE. i coildnt imagine my self at a playoff game i go bat $&!# crazzy at a normal game.

last year i went to see em play the sharks and i made thornton screw up in a face off he looked up in the crowd and shook his head and everyone around me was cheering for me was awesome got the crowd back into the game when we was down

Jets down 2-0 in the series, yet you couldn't tell by the way their fans are cheering.

Belief can go a long ways. Knowing that their fans are 100% behind their team can boost them to another level.

Just look at how hard the Jets players are playing for their fans. Canucks fans could take a page out of their book.

So apparently 2-1 is end of the world. Is there anyone who expected this series NOT to go 7 games?! This series is basically for bragging rights anyways. Neither have the tools to go all the way yet. Just sit back and enjoy the ride! Last night our Nucks laid a big fat turd out on the ice. They know that. I have every bit of confidence that they will win tomorrow and eventually win the series.

It's only 1 game down, 3 games played, we have lots of game left! Go Canucks!

Not necessarily, it could be as few as 2 if things should go sideways for us.

I think a lot of people are worried because we've been seeing a show similar to this one in our last 3 playoff series'. The Canucks are getting pushed around a bit, powerplay isn't clicking, goals are hard to come by, and our top players aren't making much of a difference.

This team is made up largely of the same cast of characters who had their hearts broken in 2011, got handled easily in 2012, got swept in 2013, and were part of the great train wreck of 2014. With the exception of a few complimentary players and goalies, same old cast, same old story? Maybe, maybe not, but we'll find out fairly soon though.

Not necessarily, it could be as few as 2 if things should go sideways for us.

I think a lot of people are worried because we've been seeing a show similar to this one in our last 3 playoff series'. The Canucks are getting pushed around a bit, powerplay isn't clicking, goals are hard to come by, and our top players aren't making much of a difference.

This team is made up largely of the same cast of characters who had their hearts broken in 2011, got handled easily in 2012, got swept in 2013, and were part of the great train wreck of 2014. With the exception of a few complimentary players and goalies, same old cast, same old story? Maybe, maybe not, but we'll find out fairly soon though.

But game 1 and 2...they showed so much passion..I don't know why game 3 was so bad...

Linden should go down and give the boys a pep talk boost. They should also start having pictures and highlights from 1994 round 1 playing in the dressing room

As far as I'm concerned, the nucks should wear black 94 skater jerseys.

Luv too havs Sergio momesso swinging his lumber right about....tomorrow. .

Lol no mention of the 2012 kings who never played a game where they were down in the series. Easy road to the cup.

And no mention of all the teams that needed to win those games but didn't.

We aren't that likely to win the cup, even if we do win this series. It's not the end of the world if we don't. We can and probably should beat the Flames though, it just doesn't always work out the way it should.

But cool story though, OP. It won't stop the worry warts, negative nellies or pessimistic petes.

This team has overcame adversity all year. We have the bounce back ability to help us claw our way back into any series.

The only way i will be nervous is if the flames are 1 period away from winning.

Also, i dont ever wish injury on a player. But its time to take out Ferlund. Sbisa needs to crush him. Hopefully we can get him out for 2-3 games with a shoulder injury. I usually joke about this stuff, but im serious about this. Ferlund needs to go.

Archived