The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday Kevin Bieksa!

-Vintage Canuck-

HBD KB3, now who would you like to be traded to for your birthday wish? B)

Probably a Stanley Cup contender....Hawks, Rangers, Ducks, Kings....not that I want to see him go, but he deserves better than what some of the fan base here dishes out on him....

Probably a Stanley Cup contender....Hawks, Rangers, Ducks, Kings....not that I want to see him go, but he deserves better than what some of the fan base here dishes out on him....

Hawks? Doubt it unless the nhl helps them as usual but way too little cap space.

Rangers? Possibly a contender and great coach so maybe.

Kings? They won 2 cups thanks to the league fixing games but they're luck has ran out. They're no playoff team. Buncha alcoholics and drug addicts.

Ducks? I'd say they have a 1 year window.

Canucks are easily KB3s best bet at a cup.

JUICE RULES. NUX RULE.

Happy Birthday Kevin.

Don't let the b-------s drive you out. You still have what it takes.

KB3 in a contract yr proving he's still a force? Yes please.

The man @ 33 ran circles around EVERYONE but the Sedins at last years training camp. He's as loyal as they come. A fan favorite to keep until he hangs them up, I will be absolutely LIVID if he isn't here for the duration of his contract. After which, he's the loyal type of fella to sign for 3-4-500k under.

/Real.

KB3 in a contract yr proving he's still a force? Yes please.

The man @ 33 ran circles around EVERYONE but the Sedins at last years training camp. He's as loyal as they come. A fan favorite to keep until he hangs them up, I will be absolutely LIVID if he isn't here for the duration of his contract. After which, he's the loyal type of fella to sign for 3-4-500k under.

/Real.

That should help command a better return. Kidding, not kidding.

Here's another side to it, wouldn't you like to be able to talk about Bieksa long after he's retired because we've translated him into assets we can keep using going forward (just like with Linden)?

Archived