The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] LOST (Game On!)

JohnLocke

Nightfall: Night Seven

Baka was lynched - Tom Friendly

The Others have been fully wiped out!

The Dharma Initiative has won the game! Congrats to WW, OTTS, and Mikeyboy!

Mafia: LOST

The Survivors

Jack Shephard - Doctor: 3. Dr. Strangelove

Sayid Jarrah - Sheriff: 2. Time Lord

James “Sawyer” Ford - Vigilante: 12. Where’s Wellwood

Charlie Pace - Twinblade: 15. Mathew Barzal

Hugo “Hurley” Reyes - Watcher: 20. OurTimeToShine

Kate Austin - Role Blocker: 25. Buddha’s Hand

John Locke - Judge: 1. Virtanen87

Jin/Sun Kwon - Double Voter (can cast additional vote anonymously): 16. Otherwise

Desmond Hume - Reviver (revives next nightfall if killed): 22. Mikeyboy44

Walt Lloyd - Taken by the Others (joins others if mafia killed): 28. Intoewsables

Mr. Eko - Silencer: 17. Fox Mulder

Michael Dawson - Traitor (joins others if investigated): 10. Ilduce39

Claire Littleton: 4. thejazz97

Shannon Rutherford: 9. Beluga Whale

Boone Carlyle: 14. Go Faulk Yourself

Ana Lucia Cortez 18. Dral

Rose Nadler - Lover (submits 3 names to find other lover every nightfall; dies together) 23. Kakanucks

Bernard Nadler - Lover (submits 3 names to find other lover every nightfall; dies together) 26. Canucksfan9191

Libby Smith - 30. VICanucksfan5551

The Others

Benjamin Linus - Kingpin: 27. Kryten

Richard Alpert - Investigator: 19. HashtagNucks

Juliet Burke - Mafia Nurse: 13. Nail3738

Goodwin/Harper Stanhope - Double Voter: 21. Tom Sestito

Mikhail Bakunin - Lackey: 5. g_bassi13

Ethan Rom - Strongman: 6. Zfetch

Alex Rousseau: 29. Nucks4TheCup.

Tom Friendly: 8. Baka

Cult

Jacob - Cult Leader/Head of Island: 11. One One Two

Serial Killer

The Smoke Monster - Serial Killer: 24. King Heffy

Jester

Martin Keamy - Jester: 7. Aladeen

Candidates were: Toews, Jazz, BH, CF9191, and VIC

Those were the initial roles. The end of the game featured 4 factions: Others Candidates Dharma Initiative Man in Black

After Heffy died, he became the Man in black and joined the mafia team. However, he doesn't win with mafia. His goal was to ensure all the candidates were dead (mafia didn't know this). If one candidate was remaining, he could submit a kill and if he kills the correct person, game is over and he would win.

Candidates were selected by 112 the night before she died. She submitted 6 names, but she didn't know what would happen to them. She assumed they would get killed i think. Candidates job was to be the last candidate alive. They were allowed to kill off other candidates, but not non candidates.

Dharma was formed from the remaining non-candidate survivor group. Their job was to kill off Benjamin Linus and the rest of the others.

Then the others job was to kill off the Dharma Initiative.

Thanks for playing everyone. This was so much fun to host... but also so time consuming :D

My goal was to make this game have much of the same feels as the show... where the audience doesn't know where it's going and the rules changed as the game evolved. Hopefully it was fun!

Also, MVP award is shared between 112, for surviving so damn long after the first night of almost being voted out with that jester claim (that last second bandwagon was CRAZY!) and Baka, who for his first time playing mafia, did extraordinary! He stayed off the radar of everyone until the end and also hid amongst the survivors really well.

GJ guys.

:) I'm in for next game

This was a great game. One of the best ever, IMO.

Thanks for hosting, JL.

Being part of the alliance was fun. At first it seemed like it would be really easy to win because we had like 7 trusted specials/regular TP (we were wrong about Kryten though) but then a bunch of stuff happened and 112 blew 3 of us up.

So even though I wasn't technically part of the winning faction, it still feels like I won, being the sheriff :P

Btw our alliance PM was called "Aladeen". That was when I had to tell BH that Aladeen was lying about his role since I was Sayid Jarrah.

Also, my chances of watching Lost one day went from like 15% to like 60...

Super fun game JL. You definitely accomplished what you set out to accomplish with a game that left everyone guessing and was anything but formulaic.

(I'd like to think my Doctor Who game attempted to do the same.)

some of the "guessing" wasn't what we had hoped for though :bigblush:

Great game all around JL. Definitely the most complex game I've played but you balanced it well imo.

Lmfao at Aladeen being the jester. Obviously that claim was ridiculous but the timing of it had me thinking you probably weren't the jester.

Shout out to Baka for a solid rookie performance. You're basically the McDavid of mafia imo.

In to host the next one. It will be fairly vanilla.

Good game :P (though calling a homosexual man an Other, forming a mob that runs him down and lynches him, then celebrating a win seems like a hate crime, just saiyan :P)

Sorry Jazz the situation was desperate xD

Toews was set to be Mafia Killed also. I should have thrown Heffy under the bus. Toews would have maintained looking trustworthy and Jazz would have looked suspicious as hell after defending me if someone like Sawyer killed me that round.

I am also in for the next game

Archived