The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blues re-sign Vladimir Tarasenko

My god what is with the complaining about this deal? Dude is friggin unreal. One of the best young players in the league.

He got less than what I thought he would. I thought he would get $9M plus. $7.5M is a friggin steal for this guy. I'm shocked he only got that much.

Look, how hard would it have been to agree on a 3 year bridge contract with 37 goal scorer?

Tarasenko gives up 5 years of unrestricted free agency if I have it right??? So debatably a top 3 young goal scorer in the NHL, with Seguin & Benn, is now locked up through the entirety of his prime.

Some risk, but its what I would have done. Wait till people see what Stamkos gets next year!

$7.5 per for Terrasenko? Great deal for the Blues. This guy is a superstar in the making. Highlight reel goals, brings ppl to the rink. Reminds me of Bure. I thought he would be around $8.5 + .

Blues did well with this signing.

LOL my GOD some of you people just look at all the negatives and glorify the poop out of em... Barring any monumental collapse, this is a great deal for Tarasenko. In 3 years we will have guys getting similar AAV while putting up 60% of the points 'Senko does.

Take the blinders off people, I'm actually starting to get worried about you.

Archived