The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2015-16 Utica Comets Thread

thejazz97

Wow Subban is playing amazingly, and Shinkaruk is doing everything he can to get a sniff at the NHL.

Once these 9 games are up for McCann and Virtanen I expect Shinkaruk to get called up, he's worked harder than anyone else and deserves it far more than the rookies. Throw him in on our 2nd line and see how he does with Burrows and Sutter. That consistent work ethic reminds me of Hansen and Burrows, and I think we've got a similar type of player in Shinkaruk.

Wow Subban is playing amazingly, and Shinkaruk is doing everything he can to get a sniff at the NHL.

Once these 9 games are up for McCann and Virtanen I expect Shinkaruk to get called up, he's worked harder than anyone else and deserves it far more than the rookies. Throw him in on our 2nd line and see how he does with Burrows and Sutter. That consistent work ethic reminds me of Hansen and Burrows, and I think we've got a similar type of player in Shinkaruk.

I would look for Gaunce to get the call before him. He's the meat and potatoes guy that Benning seems to like.

This could be the jackpot the Canucks' need. I saw Shink's goals and I must say those look like goal scorers goals, not some grinder goals but goals with skill. Just imagine Shink lives up to the hype, still to early to say but if he does the Canucks' just hit the needed jackpot with the prospects  for next year, they can be back contending with the right signings. But I will hold my excitement until the season is over, lets hope Shink keeps scoring; loving seeing that.

This could be the jackpot the Canucks' need. I saw Shink's goals and I must say those look like goal scorers goals, not some grinder goals but goals with skill. Just imagine Shink lives up to the hype, still to early to say but if he does the Canucks' just hit the needed jackpot with the prospects  for next year, they can be back contending with the right signings. But I will hold my excitement until the season is over, lets hope Shink keeps scoring; loving seeing that.

it's about time we get him up here then.  

Archived