The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

2 minutes ago, Sp3nny said:

Haven't bought it, just watching it. I'll be happy if we picked the same, means I'm doing something right lol.

I'm tossing darts the same as anybody else. For warrants I stick to a few simple points and I don't really care about the team..

1. Trust size

2. Target - Only want North American targets

3. Value, under the radar. I want to see less then 500 followers on stock twits or completely not listed.

4 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

I'm tossing darts the same as anybody else. For warrants I stick to a few simple points and I don't really care about the team..

1. Trust size

2. Target - Only want North American targets

3. Value, under the radar. I want to see less then 500 followers on stock twits or completely not listed.

I'm running a similar strategy. Widdles the targets down fairly well. I've been heavily distracted with CCIV as of late though.

I'll say this. My pick has 7 followers on stocktwits lol. Pretty damn lowkey, perhaps too low key.

Edited by Sp3nny

4 hours ago, AriGold2.0 said:

Found a new warrant play... Will be selling my CCIV warrants tomorrow at some point. After I purchase I will post here what I'm buying next for anybody interested.. 

Target - Healthcare businesses operating in North America.

$BCYP :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Sp3nny said:

You still in this @Warhippy? Thinking about an entry tmrw.

Yes and about to dump some other stocks to move in to a strictly cash account for CCTL 

I'm holding them until they hit $1.50.  By all accounting they will both possibly run the same timeline and track as RIOT Blockchain did.  They in fact have a better platform and more behind them in regards to success  and if that's the case i'm retiring

Edited by Warhippy

Just now, Warhippy said:

Yes and about to dump some other stocks to move in to a strictly cash account for CCTL 

Ya I saw you mentioned that one as well. I'm TFSA so I can't do PINX. CSTR looks like it's rolling though, and I'm liking what I see on them.

7 minutes ago, AriGold2.0 said:

Not for me... 75M is too low, unpredictable target...

150M and higher..

Well if we're all guessing. I was talking about SNRH. Senior Healthcare, $414M, warrants at $1.60. Not the cheapest, but $414M is fairly big. No prospects on the immediate horizon though from what I can tell, hence my still watching it and not being in it.

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Took my profits Friday.  Kept some in.  Maybe 1/3 of my original

Woke up to this.

Should have stayed in..

karen walker comedy GIF by Will & Grace

It happens, so many times I have said the same thing then its like "oh well"

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Took my profits Friday.  Kept some in.  Maybe 1/3 of my original

Woke up to this.

Should have stayed in..

Screenshot_20210222-070933.png

Screenshot_20210222-070944.png

I was staring at CSTR right after the bell and it was down to .29. I hesitated, and then it's only gone up since. Frig me...