The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Arizona 0 vs. Vancouver 1 | Pre-season | Sep. 28, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-1

-Vintage Canuck-

vey easily outplaying mcann tonight.

Doesn't matter. Vey is going to be on the team and McCann will be sent down regardless. Vey is Benning and Willies boy and cutting Vey after giving up a second for him will make Benning look like a fool more so than he already has with some of his questionable trades.

Exactly. Another good thing about rolling all four lines, where we can rely on the fourth line to play close to third line minutes, is that it takes pressure off of the top two lines. We may not have a real "first line", but we have twice as much secondary scoring.

In theory.

Still waiting to see it though :P

I am pretty sure not, the CHL has rights to players in the certain age range to protect their product / league. However I believe they can play in the AHL on a conditioning stint after an injury but you can't fake that stuff. I believe that's what Horvat went through last year where he played 5 games before returning.

Yes, have to be 20 to play in the AHL.

Doesn't matter. Vey is going to be on the team and McCann will be sent down regardless. Vey is Benning and Willies boy and cutting Vey after giving up a second for him will make Benning look like a fool more so than he already has with some of his questionable trades.

wish we didn't trade for vey mind you, but it is what it is

Archived