The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver 5 vs. Edmonton 2 | Pre-season | Oct. 01, 2015 | 6:00 PM PDT | SNET-360

-Vintage Canuck-

Vey should be waived.

I don't know what tonight's line up is but the way its gone this is what I'd like to see

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Mccan Horvat Vrbata

Virtanen Sutter Hansen

Prust Gaunce Dorsett

Edler Tanev

Hamhuis Weber

Sbisa Hutton

This should be Opening night roster.

Bartowski, kennins, bearshi,t the extras.

Corrado to Utica he lost his spot to Hutton. Vey I don't care. I hate him.

Canucks score more than a goal tonight.

As most people on CDC probably already know or suspect the Canucks rank 29th out of 30 teams in goals per game this preseason with 7 goals in 6 games. Edmonton is doing pretty well with 21 goals in 6 games and Detroit leads with 33 goals in 6 games. Not sure where the Canuck goals are going to come from this season.

But the Canucks are due and I expect multiple goals (i.e. more than one) tonight.

As most people on CDC probably already know or suspect the Canucks rank 29th out of 30 teams in goals per game this preseason with 7 goals in 6 games. Edmonton is doing pretty well with 21 goals in 6 games and Detroit leads with 33 goals in 6 games. Not sure where the Canuck goals are going to come from this season.

But the Canucks are due and I expect multiple goals (i.e. more than one) tonight.

preseason doesn't mean jack squat seriously

these goals don't even count towards anything you honestly expect Detroit to lead the NHL in goals this year?

preseason doesn't mean jack squat seriously

these goals don't even count towards anything you honestly expect Detroit to lead the NHL in goals this year?

Exactly. Our veterans have been giving in half assed efforts in the pre season, hence our 7 goals. I expect that to change when games actually mean something.

Archived