The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

3 hours ago, Van40 said:

Honestly none of the East teams should even want to be in the finals this yr. GS is winning it all and are going to absolutely clobber every team once Curry gets back. 

Agreed. They probably beat whoever comes out of the East even without him. I think they need Steph only for the WCF.

9 hours ago, Toews said:

Agreed. They probably beat whoever comes out of the East even without him. I think they need Steph only for the WCF.

Without Curry it would be much more intriguing though. 

As of now there's really zero suspense.  

2 minutes ago, Van40 said:

Without Curry it would be much more intriguing though. 

As of now there's really zero suspense.  

I think Houston will give them a run for their money. The backcourt matches up well against them, Rockets front court will be the question. I think on paper Rockets are a deeper team, it'll be a good series.

1 hour ago, Sikhguy23 said:

I think Houston will give them a run for their money. The backcourt matches up well against them, Rockets front court will be the question. I think on paper Rockets are a deeper team, it'll be a good series.

If your banking on Houston, you're putting faith in Harden, Paul, and D'antoni. 

Come playoffs that's a proven recipe for failure. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Silky mitts said:

Lebron runs the east still he’s gonna feast on the raps

The league runs the east and the west.  It will, again, be a Cleveland v Golden State Final, because that’s what the league wants.  They want the biggest, and most marketable stars on their biggest stage.  That league has been fixed since day one.  

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

The league runs the east and the west.  It will, again, be a Cleveland v Golden State Final, because that’s what the league wants.  They want the biggest, and most marketable stars on their biggest stage.  That league has been fixed since day one.  

Last year those two teams had a combined 1 loss in enroute to the Finals. Super teams don't need help winning.