The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yannick Weber Frustration Thread

hockeydude474

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Totally. It would be much better if he actually paid attention on the ice for a change, eh?

Keyboard warriors.....that's clever........yawn.

Its not clever, its just the sad truth. For example, some people think he "doesn't pay attention" on the ice. 

1 hour ago, elvis15 said:

If you can't figure it out from the phrase "the previous year" then no amount of explaining I do will help you. Hell, you posted the stats yourself, don't let your hate blind you, 11 goals, 21 points (and a plus season at that) is pretty good for a guy who isn't a starter the whole year.

EDIT: and he's never been in the double digits for +/-, which is a terrible stat to begin with, until this year so you'll have to bring it a lot strong to convince anyone you aren't just hating and have nothing to back your statements.

Sorry bud that one just went right over your head. AND no amount of excuses you can come with will ever make Weber a better player.

It has nothing to do with liking him or not I am sure he is a nice guy but unfortunately he cannot do anything to help my team win so I would prefer he played elsewhere.

3 hours ago, butters said:

You are nowhere near as good at anything as he is at hockey. He is one of the best in the world, good enough to be in the top professional league. He's not as good as hundreds of others, but better than most.

Now here's a clown^^^^^ who needs to get a sense of humor.

The 1.5m contract was kinda earned by his play last year. Double digit goals.

It'll be the most lucrative of his career.

His shot now is amazingly inaccurate. Thinking too much, less reliance on the instinct and drive that got him the contract. Seems to happen a lot throughout the league. Human frailty or temptation towards the Seven deadly sins. K I'm gettin drunk. last post.

47 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If that makes you sad, you may need a hobby, Yann... I mean butters. 

If I say its a sad fact, the adjective is applying to the fact, and does not imply anything about my emotional state. You have to wait til the words "I",  "am/feel" and "sad" are used in close proximity. Then the person is generally talking about their emotional states.

Also, as a person with many hobbies I have still experienced sadness so you are incorrect on that. 

3 minutes ago, butters said:

If I say its a sad fact, the adjective is applying to the fact, and does not imply anything about my emotional state. You have to wait til the words "I",  "am/feel" and "sad" are used in close proximity. Then the person is generally talking about their emotional states.

Also, as a person with many hobbies I have still experienced sadness so you are incorrect on that. 

Wow! you must be the life of the party butters. ::D

13 minutes ago, butters said:

Okay there, Grammar Greg. 

Archived