The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blue Jackets 2 vs Canucks 1

canucktican

Just now, MickVega said:

I'm probably fine with the boys losing every  game until the end of the season except against Calgary and Edmonton. Those games gotta be wins. 

Oilers will pass us but unless they make the playoffs - watch them win Mathews...

I've never been so close as I am right now to jump on the tank bandwagon.
  This in particular was a must win game, given the yotes got a point Anaheim 2 SJ 2. 1 point just doesn't cut it at this stage of the game against bottom feeder opponents.

Glad to see Vey have a strong game, also nice to see Horvat and Baer get in on the score sheet......Think it's time to try Vrbata back with the twins? He seems kind of lost out there.

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

Oilers will pass us but unless they make the playoffs - watch them win Mathews...

I have this sickening feeling that they will somehow

8 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

I hate the idea of wanting this team to lose, but anything that helps confirm to Benning that this team  needs to sell at the deadline is a good thing.

Looked a bit like a battle of bottom dwellers.  Sloppy turnovers, blown d coverage and inability to score on chances.

This was the 30th placed team in the NHL playing a back-up goalie.  That our #1 line couldn't score even on numerous PPs ( including a 4 on 3) is disturbing. Sure their goalie played above his pay grade but this should show Benning that this team is simply too far from doing anything post-season to miss the opportunity to move older assets and go for a high pick. 

Archived