The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

45 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Because he's done the apathetic tp act before but I'd be fine with putting him in since he has been pretty scummy and isn't offering anything.

Oh sh*t I forgot about you lol.

Lynch pool 1.4:

GFY

DD

JL

Aladeen

Kaz

Let's get this down to 3 within the hour.  Everyone say who I should take out of the pool.

honestly, you're just being annoying now. i'd rather lose than win with you

40 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Jizzy

I'd take out  JL and Aladeen

Aladeen is not a good round one candidate IMO It's very hard to tell based on round one doubly so with him I'd prefer to wait a round and see what he's acting like then.

JL I honestly don't see what he did to end up on here I might have missed it in the spam though He's also one of the better players to have around later on if he's TP so IMO he's not a good round one lynch

DD whether he is  mafia or tp is completely anti town IMO  he adds little of note and tends to be extremely trolly which serves only to create division and help the mafia hide.

disagree, i did not contribute one thing which was anti-town. provided assessment which I thought was relevant but you're mafia so you'd just twist my ideas.

If we take out a big guy out of the mafia then they will lose a lot of influence. Less experience mafia will make more mistakes and easier to spot. I rather risk killing a big name even if it turns out to be a tp. its a big risk but we should take it. I am going for GFY just because he hasn't posted anything of importance all game and he hasn't responded in a good way when his name is called up.

unvote

vote: GFY

5 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

If we take out a big guy out of the mafia then they will lose a lot of influence. Less experience mafia will make more mistakes and easier to spot. I rather risk killing a big name even if it turns out to be a tp. its a big risk but we should take it. I am going for GFY just because he hasn't posted anything of importance all game and he hasn't responded in a good way when his name is called up.

unvote

vote: GFY

I thought you wanted to lynch someone inactive? Doesn't JL fit that bill perfectly?

Archived