The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

3 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I bet I'm 4/4 on that list I posted earlier.

I could probably throw Jazz in there and be 5/5

You would be no more than 4/5 if you added me. Well, it depends what list it is. If it's people who like pizza, sure, 5/5. But am I mafia? No.

22 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Out of the unknown list, I believe John Locke is most likely mafia and been quiet for far too long.

Vote: John Locke

HOW ARE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING DELUDED?! 
WTF ANSWER ME WHY TOEWS ISN'T MAFIA. 

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY DUMB AS POTATOES

(yes I'm mad from watching the Canucks and I'm transferring this to mafia). 

Confounded Duce has no idea what's going on.

Why did DC lie about an investigation?  Was a snake at play?

Why are his supporters now turning on Toews when your Dumbfounded Duce would be the logical target given the "investigation" claim?

Discombobulated Duce also has no idea of the vote count but stubbornly clings to an increasingly adulterated alliance.

Vote JL

Loquacious Fetch say: I have a dream that one day the TP will rise up and live out the true meaning of it's creed "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all TP be created equal"

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former TP and the sons of former mafia owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Zodiac II, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a PM where they will not be judged by the color of their faction, but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little TP boys and TP girls will be able to join hands with little mafia boys and mafia girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

Vote JL

Archived