The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Lucic plans to "remain a King" for rest of career

22 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It's an online discussion forum for the Vancouver Canucks. If you're looking for the Hooked on Phonics site, you're in the wrong place. 

can you understand this you cocky piece or crap. all you do is pick on people I don't care if I get banned you are conceited  ass hole ive read ur other posts you do the same thing get a life

6 minutes ago, bp79 said:

my gammer and spelling issues are fine my last post had zero spelling mistsakes spell check and my own eyes would have pointed them out.. As for the run on sentences my period button sticks and when I do get it to work I get like 20 periods. I know when a period is due and as far as grammar besides using the odd slang please show me where ive made so many spelling mistakes that it is hard for you to read my last post to to you seems more like instead of making valid comments u just pick on someones mistakes that had know effect in the context of the read oh sorry not all of have ms and my hands ten dto be a bit shaky along with the pain meds and other 10 pills I'm on for Chrohns and type 1 diabetes. oh oh I spelled vrbata wronf when my hand sliped and the r hit  my mistake.. I sincerely hope ypu never know what its like to slowly use the lose of ur body amd spend 6 months a year in the hospital The main point is for canucks fans to share rants and opinions. and if  u noticed I apologized the first time and corrected myself. what did u do bashed a sick person even more I hope u feel good about urself 

sorry some of my words were cut off. all I was trying to say was all we here is how good lucic is. one more goal the then vrbara and 6 more points all while playing on the top line. I have watched a ton of kings game this year and he slows that first line down considerably. go on utube find me 10 hits this year you wont cus he hasn't. I'm not   talking little hits that guys like weber even get credit for. I'm talking the kind of hits a guy making 6 millionj who is supposed to be a physical player type hits,. and before I came on here I watched all his highlights for the last3 years including the antics against the habs including the threat where he said that weise was a dead man and wouldn't shake his hand ya our leaders ie the twins and the staff would never bring a guy with such character over.his game has declined big time in the last 2 and a half seasons if you like him or not u cant deny that

Sorry to hear that you are ill. That's horrible.

Those statements made were not done with the knowledge that you were sick, so trying to paint me as someone who lacks compassion for those suffering an illness is reaching at best and erroneous. 

3 minutes ago, bp79 said:

can you understand this you cocky piece or crap. all you do is pick on people I don't care if I get banned you are conceited  ass hole ive read ur other posts you do the same thing get a life

That's not all I do at all. You're generalizing. 

Say whatever makes sense to you though. 

10 minutes ago, MovesLikeDatsyuk said:

You tried to dismiss his opinion by making fun of his grammar. Regardless of his condition, You are still a dick.

Nope. Actually I gave him an honest critique of his run on sentence. 

If people want to post walls of text that are indecipherable, people will let them know. 

Your contributions on this site are laughable at the best of times. But please continue to inform me as to what you think. I can actually hear the gerbil wheel spinning in your head. 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Nope. Actually I gave him an honest critique of his run on sentence. 

If people want to post walls of text that are indecipherable, people will let them know. 

You contributions on this site are laughable at the best of times. But please continue to inform me as to what you think. I can actually hear the gerbil wheel spinning in your head. 

Your . Nice grammar.

8 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

probably wrote something dumb again.. no worries thanks for filtering it out

As it had absolutely nothing to do with you and was deleted for the purposes of not furthering a discussion between two other people in a non-related topic to you, perhaps you should just keep your wiseass snotty remarks to yourself, no?

You do seem to have a burr under your saddle about something, though.... a bit of a personal burr, perhaps? Don't like being taken to task over your posts, maybe? Unable to handle someone who doesn't agree with everything you write? Tsk, tsk.

9 minutes ago, theminister said:

Does anyone actually want to sign Lucic to a lifetime contract?

Cause I don't. 

And I'd be surprised if Dean-O wants to either. 

No frickin way. The last thing we need is to tie up a ton of cap for too many years on Lucic. At the right dollars and term, sure why not? But not worth overpaying for especially in term. It will haunt the team sooner rather than later if they do. 

Overpaying on D to get a true #1 dman is about the only place I would be ok with it. Maybe if it gets you Stamkos. But good but not exceptional wingers? Worst place to sink long term cap on this team.

Archived