The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks @ Oilers Friday, March 18, 6 PM PST

TheGuardian_

8 minutes ago, Danuck said:

Does anyone know of a bar in Puerto Vallarta to catch Canucks games?

Ive been here all week and missed three games already and wifi here sucks so can't really keep track of the score either. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Go Canucks Go

Sounds as terrifying as Kurtz, up-river.. "The horror."

17 minutes ago, Danuck said:

Does anyone know of a bar in Puerto Vallarta to catch Canucks games?

Ive been here all week and missed three games already and wifi here sucks so can't really keep track of the score either. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Go Canucks Go

quick internet search might help

Realized I was hypnotized in my chair...

Watchin' the Willie D-clip, this morn in Japan, & I was swayin'(side to side) with the guy like we were at a 1970's Mob Barley concert.

Suddenly & inexplicably, he was standing still..bad news. Figured a quake hit(again), & got under the kitchen table, toot-sweet. Turns out the computer screen froze. Exciting morning.

22 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

quick internet search might help

Yup. Really shouldn't be tough to find a sports bar with NHL on satellite. The hotel area in PV basically caters to Americans and Canadians, so you're spoiled for choice really. Steve's bar, El Torito, Chappy's, and Captain Don's would probably all have the game on. Most are in "restaurants row" and pretty easy to find.

Or just go on Trip Advisor where they have two or three active forum threads about "where to watch NHL in PV" and pick the bar that sounds closest to your taste.

Oilers win 3-2 

Draisaitl

Hall X2

Horvat 

Virtanen

Tryamkin gets 2 assists:P and hits McDavid 4 times causing him to get pissed off and fight Tryamkin. McDavid punches the boards and breaks his hand and never plays again. Tryamkin rides off on his bear laughing

Tony Gallagher is the most negative radio personality I've heard in my life. Asks an Oilers reporter if the money that Nuge/Hall/Eberle are making in their big money contracts is effecting their game, Jack (Edmonton guy) is answering with no, and Tony doesn't let him get two words in. 

30 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

Iain MacIntyre @imacVanSun 6h6 hours ago

Seen lots of guys chat/visit rinkside w ex-teammate, but there's a conga line of #Canucks hugging Adam Cracknell before skate in EDM.

Vancouver Canucks @VanCanucks 6h6 hours ago

What's with the red pants @ACracknell24? "These guys hated them, I expected these beauties to be cut up one day!" pic.twitter.com/CrELOMGWOv

Cd2UyodUYAEL5Ew.jpg

30 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

Vancouver Canucks @VanCanucks 6h6 hours ago

What's with the red pants @ACracknell24? "These guys hated them, I expected these beauties to be cut up one day!" pic.twitter.com/CrELOMGWOv

Cd2UyodUYAEL5Ew.jpg

1 hour ago, Stierlitz said:

Dan Murphy @sportsnetmurph 5h5 hours ago

Kassian says he wished he could have figured things out in Vancouver. Added the accident in MTL was wake up call needed to figure things out.

Those are things that you never hear from a happy locker room. That are Chiarelli has said they something needs to change a couple of times this season. Also you never heard about Halls character and some people say he's a primadonna. Plus they have under achieved all year

Archived