The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flames recall Shinkaruk

25 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

what a joke Benning and Linden are. We know it was going to upset the fanbase, so lets do it anyway. Benning better redeem himself, Hunter is going to be a much better player then that utility junk named Granlund. He is just horrible, guy is just so bad freaking ugh!

Right on time:bigblush:

29 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

what a joke Benning and Linden are. We know it was going to upset the fanbase, so lets do it anyway. Benning better redeem himself, Hunter is going to be a much better player then that utility junk named Granlund. He is just horrible, guy is just so bad freaking ugh!

Desi, it's not trading Hunter that upsets Alf.  We should have gotten a second round pick for him, just like we gave up for Vey and Baer.  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Desi, it's not trading Hunter that upsets Alf.  We should have gotten a second round pick for him, just like we gave up for Vey and Baer.  

mr alf the return we got is a utility garbage player that brings nothing to the table but a few board battles. This is going to go down as a bad trade for this franchise, that will be seen when we play him in our division. Hunter is the type of player that can rely on his skill,whereas granlund has to put in effort, but with all the effort granlund puts he can never do anything productive other then win a odd board battle. 

first he is weak on the puck, rewatch him against the big elite teams.

2nd- his passing iq is low

3rd he doesn't have a nice shot, its pretty much a average Higgins shot

4th. the guy skates like a turtle, 

5th Benning im counting your days, 2-3 years and your gone, unless you somehow redeem this. 

1 minute ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

mr alf the return we got is a utility garbage player that brings nothing to the table but a few board battles. This is going to go down as a bad trade for this franchise, that will be seen when we play him in our division. Hunter is the type of player that can rely on his skill,whereas granlund has to put in effort, but with all the effort granlund puts he can never do anything productive other then win a odd board battle. 

first he is weak on the puck, rewatch him against the big elite teams.

2nd- his passing iq is low

3rd he doesn't have a nice shot, its pretty much a average Higgins shot

4th. the guy skates like a turtle, 

5th Benning im counting your days, 2-3 years and your gone, unless you somehow redeem this. 

I don't disagree.  My point is we should have gotten a second round pick instead of another 22-27 year old cast off.  We are rebuilding and should be getting more second and third round picks, not trading them away - Vey, Baer, Dorsett.  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I don't disagree.  My point is we should have gotten a second round pick instead of another 22-27 year old cast off.  We are rebuilding and should be getting more second and third round picks, not trading them away - Vey, Baer, Dorsett.  

Ever find you have to repeat yourself over and over again because people don't know how to read??

5 minutes ago, smokes said:

Ever find you have to repeat yourself over and over again because people don't know how to read??

Do you ever find you need to repeat yourself because.....:lol:

I LOVE CDC!  I may be hated by some (okay, many) but I love you all.  This posting about hockey is too much fun!

23 minutes ago, LuckyLuciano said:

CesI3NnWIAA3E0F.jpg:mediumHe's so skinny 

Twigs for arms...Shink became redundant when Baertschi arrived.  I'd take Baertschi over Shink everyday of the week.  Like others, I think JB could have tried to get something a little more than Granlund, but all in all, not a bad trade.  Still hope Shink does well...kid's got to hit the gym and work on his bis/tris/forearms though.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Do you ever find you need to repeat yourself because.....:lol:

I LOVE CDC!  I may be hated by some (okay, many) but I love you all.  This posting about hockey is too much fun!

You might be way out there with some of your hockey commentary, but you'll always be my fave alien you furry bugger, Alf.

Yep, great job Jimbo! Surely he won't be able to score in the pro level and transition his game. Not like multiple dozens of others his stature have done this before or anything...

but hey, at least we have the 4th line grinder who is a NHLer.

Archived