The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sharks 4 - Nux 1- March 29th 2016

Toni Zamboni

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We shot ourselves in the foot. We can't give them that many power plays. But I thought we played a decent game, a full 60" - Hansen

Hansen needs a new cliché. He was pretty invisible.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I didn't think I'd see the day I'd be back in this locker room. So I'm having fun and it's nice to get that goal" - Higgins

Happy for Higgins and his beard. That's a seperate person. To bad about Burns and Thornton, they could use some grooming advice. 

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I didn't think I'd see the day I'd be back in this locker room. So I'm having fun and it's nice to get that goal" - Higgins

Higgy is all class.  Love to see him come back into Canucks Organization.....  

2 minutes ago, ajhockey said:

Seriously, all I need is something like this every game and I will be satisfied regardless of the score.

Love it.  Awesome hit.  That's the way ALL our friggin players should finish their checks.  

3 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Dave Tomlinson tsn 1040 post game show.  

"They are generating scoring chances; but they simply don't have any FINNish!"   ::D

the answer is simple!  We need a Finn :P

Granlund says Hi.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Love it.  Awesome hit.  That's the way ALL our friggin players should finish their checks.  

That might not be a good idea with California Redding when the games matter next year though. 

8 minutes ago, Salter said:

With this loss we are officially 29th in the league! Toronto has more wins than the Canucks so they are ahead in the standings!

wins don't mean anything, its ROW after GP and toronto has a lower ROW therefore they would still be lower than us

5 minutes ago, Lulover88 said:

nhl.com hasn't updated yet but i cant wait to see 

12 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

our boy,
Jake "The Quake" Virtanen!
better late than never. :)

26126507005_9f6e96de8e_o.gif

I like Jake as much as the next person but there's no place to be celebrating/backing up a dirty play like this. 

Cringing just watching it and being on repeat as a gif wasn't the greatest move to make. Not a joke in any way and you feel for the recipient. Probable concussion and and an inevitable effect on the brain.

...have a little class. That's nothing to cheer about.

Archived