The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

• 2 weeks later...

before we start losing our minds here lets all remember its preseason. chuck kobasew also has 2 goals tonight. would you trade hamhuis for kobasew?

yea it was a joke....there were a few ex-Canucks that scored tonight....Lapierre had 2 goals, Raymond had a goal, Connauton had a goal and Ebbett had 2 assists.

yea it was a joke....there were a few ex-Canucks that scored tonight....Lapierre had 2 goals, Raymond had a goal, Connauton had a goal and Ebbett had 2 assists.

ya no I kmow that you were joking. I'm just waiting for the shouldas to show up. we shoulda drafted him shoulda traded him shoulda signed him

Dutch Gretzky with high praise! It'll be interesting to see what he can do in preseason, especially with so much competition for some of the openings we have.

Weise is playing it crafty. Throw Bo a bone and hope for a goal mouth pass to tap in. There is more to being a pro than a good haircut!

Watch him score in every pre season game and still get sent down in typical Canuck fashion

Nothing wrong with that. I think the general concensus for Horvat is he has a great development year ahead of him with the Knights hosting the memorial cup where he'll get lots of top offensive and defensive minutes as well as a likely WJC tournament in the winter.