The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

I know keeping Booth sounds like a bad idea.. but aside from his cap hit, he makes a great 4th liner. I'd actually love to keep him if he would take a pay cut. Lower expectations for him could actually do great things for him. I think it's a waste of a buyout to get rid of him in the last year when we should have cap space.

I've thought about that too. Booth is not the player he once was. But he's not all bad, just vastly overpaid.

I'd like him as a 4LW option at 1M'ish

yeah, and he was also voted as the best faceoff man in his conference!

This will put him in a good position to win the 3C over Matthias next season. And his defensive play may seal it. Maybe Matthias plays on his wing. Matthias Horvat Kassian

I've thought about that too. Booth is not the player he once was. But he's not all bad, just vastly overpaid.

I'd like him as a 4LW option at 1M'ish

Yeaaaaaah.... that's not an option though. We either pay him his $4.25m or we buy him out and he goes elsewhere.

By the way, did you guys hear Horvat was named best faceoff man in his conference!? :bigblush:

Yeaaaaaah.... that's not an option though. We either pay him his $4.25m or we buy him out and he goes elsewhere.

By the way, did you guys hear Horvat was named best faceoff man in his conference!? :bigblush:

he was also named 2nd best defensive forward!