The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

15 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

BJ, how serious were you with that post? Do you think there's a decent chance it's TMI?

It was a legit question, I don't have a problem admitting It. J listed 4 different possibilities so I don't know why he went straight with 6. And I think he knows it too because then he followed it "could be 7." 

Frankly, he's not even my #1 scum read right now. MH's start has already been filled with over the top friendliness and complacency that seems forced and unnecessary.

And if your voting for me because of  a past Mafia comparison, then you are clearly a slow learner.

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

The sheriff/vig is critical to our success so all Vanilla TPs need to cover them by not claiming or hinting at being Vanilla.

In line with BW's town meta from what I've seen

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Don't really like this post tbh.

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

this x100

why? you want the sheriff to come out? people claiming to be vanilla tp only helps the mafia to narrow the target that is the sheriff/vig.

Ladies and gentlemen this is what Saskatchewan does with people from out west. Seriously though Jazz I think you are a great dude but give yo head a shake after this.  I honestly feel for the people that you know, like I legit can't imagine the conversations they have to go through with you.:P  

Weird forced post from MH. Scummy.

I don't think there's anything to be made of BJ talking.

He would and should probably be more cautious of opening his nouse if it was so certain he were scum.

He still could be, but it's not a sure read over some silly talk about the numbers of the mafia.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

It was a legit question, I don't have a problem admitting It. J listed 4 different possibilities so I don't know why he went straight with 6. And I think he knows it too because then he followed it "could be 7." 

Frankly, he's not even my #1 scum read right now. MH's start has already been filled with over the top friendliness and complacency that seems forced and unnecessary.

And if your voting for me because of  a past Mafia comparison, then you are clearly a slow learner.

Aladeen has done that exact thing for the past few games though. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So you believe we should never use meta to try to solve games? 

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen has done that exact thing for the past few games though. 

Who cares?

The OP's are different every game stating different things. Some state how many Mafia specifically, some don't, and this is one that doesn't, so the only people who know the number of Mafia in this game at this point is the host and the Mafia.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

How have you been?

Busy as all f***. The school I teach at is only a couple years old and still not entirely organised, and the end result is I generally had far more work than I should have last year. But now it's summer and I have a bit more of this thing called 'time to myself'? Have you heard of it? It's pretty awesome so far.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Who cares?

The OP's are different every game stating different things. Some state how many Mafia specifically, some don't, and this is one that doesn't, so the only people who know the number of Mafia in this game at this point is the host and the Mafia.

I care obviously. It's become his "thing" recently to post a scum list right off the bat and you should know this. 

Very strange that you're reacting so strongly to that.

I don't see how BJ is that scummy, tbh. Rather, I don't see how his initial scummy post was worth much of a call-out. Jumping on someone for seeming certain of Mafia numbers is legit.

But Aladeen is sharp so far, which is a good sign. It's been awhile since I played, but he was always super silly when he had something to hide.

This post is what jumped out to me:

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

VOTE FALCON

The guy's so Mafia, it hurts.

TP might do random self-votes too, but in my (anecdotal) experience Mafia do it far more often.

Archived