The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't see how BJ is that scummy, tbh. Rather, I don't see how his initial scummy post was worth much of a call-out. Jumping on someone for seeming certain of Mafia numbers is legit.

But Aladeen is sharp so far, which is a good sign. It's been awhile since I played, but he was always super silly when he had something to hide.

This post is what jumped out to me:

TP might do random self-votes too, but in my (anecdotal) experience Mafia do it far more often.

Then I look forward to you having to amend your anecdote. Pure TP, though I'm sassy AF.

9 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I care obviously. It's become his "thing" recently to post a scum list right off the bat and you should know this. 

Very strange that you're reacting so strongly to that.

Are you even reading the discussion? It's not about his "thing," it's about the number. It's been about the number this entire time. You really think as Mafia, the first thing I would do is go up and attack Aladeen of all people for his routine?

18 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Who cares?

The OP's are different every game stating different things. Some state how many Mafia specifically, some don't, and this is one that doesn't, so the only people who know the number of Mafia in this game at this point is the host and the Mafia.

Here's the problem with your logic from a town perspective (for future reference when you're Mafia again) The only way my post is TMI is if there is in fact 6 Mafia. The way you are posting is like you know that to be true.

I guessed that there was 6 Mafia partially because of your pre game post and partially because of the OP stating that there could be 6. I seriously didn't even think that the sherrvig was that powerful until your post proclaiming it to be OPed.

So with your own feelings on the strength of the sherrvig how many Mafia do you believe to be in the game given the OP options of 3,4,5 or 6? 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Are you even reading the discussion? It's not about his "thing," it's about the number. It's been about the number this entire time. You really think as Mafia, the first thing I would do is go up and attack Aladeen of all people for his routine?

Yes I have been reading the thread. I'm saying him having a specific number of mafia on his list means very little when he's been doing the exact same thing at the start of the past few mafia games.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Here's the problem with your logic from a town perspective (for future reference when you're Mafia again) The only way my post is TMI is if there is in fact 6 Mafia. The way you are posting is like you know that to be true.

I guessed that there was 6 Mafia partially because of your pre game post and partially because of the OP stating that there could be 6. I seriously didn't even think that the sherrvig was that powerful until your post proclaiming it to be OPed.

So with your own feelings on the strength of the sherrvig how many Mafia do you believe to be in the game given the OP options of 3,4,5 or 6? 

That is literally.....no...not literally.....specifically the reason I quoted your post in the 1st place. All you did was state what I initially said back to you.

Why? JJ replied back to me and said he thought it was ok. If you assumed it because there is 20+ guys playing, that's one thing, but assuming it because of something that I said in the pregame and that the OP felt comfortable with not changing anything is strange.

Probably anywhere from 5-7 because of the number of players. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

That is literally.....no...not literally.....specifically the reason I quoted your post in the 1st place. All you did was state what I initially said back to you.

Why? JJ replied back to me and said he thought it was ok. If you assumed it because there is 20+ guys playing, that's one thing, but assuming it because of something that I said in the pregame and that the OP felt comfortable with not changing anything is strange.

Probably anywhere from 5-7 because of the number of players. 

So you're saying you believe the average, mean and median number of Mafia is 6? Interesting.

5 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Kinda, pretty much, sort of. It's a little more complicated than simply Sheriff and Vig.

I've seen the mafia team, they are fearsome!

I believe I have your concerns covered.

In my head this game has played really well. Awesome even.

Of course, I may not have played each of you accurately. <_<

I think I have it worked out. Hopefully everyone will have a good time playing.

No, there are just vanilla citizens (TPs) Everybody choose your own, first come, first served I guess.

That's not it either. Watch the TMI guys, you'll get lynched.:)

Way to be bud. :wub:

I hope so.

I'm looking forward to see how this one is going to play out.

Just realizes this pretty much confirms MH is TP

4 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

do you think about mermen when you're with me

never babe :wub:

Alright guys, so here's the thing.

BJ's kinda on the hot seat, and to a much lesser extent, Kaz.

I'm getting gnarly gut-wrenching feelings right now (but that might just be because I didn't eat much last night before bed and now it's five in the morning here) but I'm going to go ahead and say one of BW and Kaz is mafia, and if I could bet, I'm guessing it's BW.

I don't think Aladeen's post was TMI, nor do I think BJ's post was. Aladeen mentioned 6. The OP says 3-6. He's just covering all his bases. BJ, however, just might not have read that part of the OP. Heck, I didn't even know that that was in there. That being said, keep an eye on BJ. 

Some of Falcon's posts, like his self-vote right off the hop, feel forced as well. I think some one else has mentioned that.

Also:

bassi

Stamkos

Dral

fwy

Baka

The Regime

Virt

Yachty

JL

112 (though she gave an excuse beforehand)

#

all have not posted as far as I can tell. There's probably at least a couple mafia in there.

Alright. That's me for now. I'm gonna get some food and see if I get any more gut feelings after that :P 

19 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Since this is a Simpsons theme we need American Dad characters as the 3rd party. 

@Dral Never forget. :P

The best part about adding some unknown, unmentioned mechanic or character in the games I host is watching the outrage when you guys figure it out midgame... in the thread, in the mafia chat, in the DPS... it's always so funny

9 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Speaking of sirens, if you guys could have sex with a mermaid (or merman for those of you who like dudes), would you choose top half human - bottom half fish or top half fish - bottom half human?

can I sample both first before I make a decision?

8 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Mafia Team:

Yachty87

Virt

Classy Stamkos

MR

Dral

KD

GG guys lets rerand and play again!

So.... MR and all my dupes?

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't see how BJ is that scummy, tbh. Rather, I don't see how his initial scummy post was worth much of a call-out. Jumping on someone for seeming certain of Mafia numbers is legit.

But Aladeen is sharp so far, which is a good sign. It's been awhile since I played, but he was always super silly when he had something to hide.

This post is what jumped out to me:

TP might do random self-votes too, but in my (anecdotal) experience Mafia do it far more often.

You seem pretty scummy to me... yeah, it's been a while... but gut feelings..

vote Dral

So yeah, all the sheriffs should investigate me in the first round and then we lynch me in the second so they can figure out who they are...

Also, I think we should actually lynch MR this round to teach him a lesson about leaving for so long... and if I was the sherrivig, I would probably kill M&H this round cause he killed me in R1 a few games ago as the SK...

I had something else to say, but I can't remember now

Archived