The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] If CDC ran the canucks

What issue exists on the 'net, where there's an agreeable consensus? Particularly anything with hardcore-fanfare.

But the media dub our org as having the worst fans. Oh..right.

I'd love to know hard numbers. How many $$$ have our over-charged Van(& Cdn fans, in general) dedicated to the welfare-concept, NHL growth in the tropics? Then media scum like dregs, healy, stock, et al,  circulate & associate negativity with our team/fanbase, to an extent that gullible backers get some kind of negative complex.

I don't mind the diverse opinions at all. Be rather boring otherwise.

This site is great, because people are truly passionate in their interest. There are some excellent posters, featuring a lot of keen insight.

We would fire JB

Trade the Sedins for several of those important 2nd rnd pics JB gave away

Trade burrows for a bag of pucks and a pack of 1980s vintage opee gee hockey cards

Promote Bo to first line C

2nd C McCann (who we re-aquire by sending Tanev + Hansen + 1st to Florida)

We fire Linden and steal Shannahan and Lou Lamoriello from TO

We then purposely bench Bo, McCann, Virt, Tryamkin and Hutton to ensure a tank thus allowing us to pick in the top 3 and cementing our future as a perennial cup champion.

Just now, TimberWolf said:

No, this is a heavily pro Benning board.

Yes, it is now. But I have followed this board for a long time and not too far back there was a lot of Benning hate.

As of late, now that he is proving his worth and abilities, the posts have become more positive.

Also, just having fun with the various opinions I have seen over the last few months.

4 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Accurate. 

5 hours ago, richado said:

Our draft research would consist of finding the 'best dangles' in prospects' youtube highlight reels.

We would piss off every GM by repeatedly offering them our current equivalent of Raymond+Ballard+1st for every good player that becomes available.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

We'd be bankrupt within 3 seasons, the roster will have changed at LEAST 150 times, Every time a player goes a single game without putting up a point he's traded for whichever flavour of the week put up a hat trick the night before.

Jesus, i LOLed so hard.  Gotta stop eating and reading CDC at same time...

Just now, smithers joe said:

except we would not give up 2nd round picks, just 7th round picks...

True.  I will post a retraction and add that we trade E. Kane with one of those 7th rounders as that is likely how low his stock is now...

Charizard     Kopitar    Tony Montana

Bruce Lee    Rambo    The Rock

Dirty Harry    Cyborg   Superman 

We don't need no stinkin' 4th liners

King Kong     Godzilla

Thor              SWAT team

Shea Weber

Goaltender: 

http://www.highresolutiontextures.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stone-wall-free-textures-01.jpg

15 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Kassian would be captain.

Nah, we never would have seen Kassian in a canucks uniform; CDC never would have Traded Hodgson.

But then again, the canucks never would have drafted Hosgson... Kyle Beach anyone?  

Archived