The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Botch and Sekeres Epic Twitter War

Bur14Kes17

c'mon let the coins drop where they may!!! lol.  why isn't there more information out there on this.  

I would guess 95% account hacked or 5% botch lost his $&!# and has a drinking problem lol.  

Those types of conversations I could believe as a text but tweets... i donno lol.

They should go at it again on air like Pratt vs Taylor.

That morning and afternoon show is pure dog crap. Bunch of old fogies taking about the good ole days.

Rather listen to Fox Sports Radio or ESPN.

The Ben Maller Show is the best sports themed radio show so have heard so far.

Best comedy and entertainment. Tsn 1410 puts it on.

14 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

They should go at it again on air like Pratt vs Taylor.

That morning and afternoon show is pure dog crap. Bunch of old fogies taking about the good ole days.

Rather listen to Fox Sports Radio or ESPN.

The Ben Maller Show is the best sports themed radio show so have heard so far.

Best comedy and entertainment. Tsn 1410 puts it on.

Im so sick of that station...everytime I listen I get mad...bunch of opinionated idiots that are far to comfortable in their position and abilities...free trips here and there to do shows...laughs and giggles at inside jokes...listeners dont matter to them...I really dislike mostly all of them..they all keep rising from the ashes like the Phoenix...time for some new blood.

1 hour ago, ShakyWalton said:

Im so sick of that station...everytime I listen I get mad...bunch of opinionated idiots that are far to comfortable in their position and abilities...free trips here and there to do shows...laughs and giggles at inside jokes...listeners dont matter to them...I really dislike mostly all of them..they all keep rising from the ashes like the Phoenix...time for some new blood.

To your point they are in Vegas right now probably under some excuse for a golf tournament for checking out Las Vegas for its suitability as a hockey town.

Can't believe they get paid to do what the average Joe would love to do if they had the time. Most of their opinions are usually stolen anyways from the Internet from fans and bloggers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2016 at 0:43 PM, GLASSJAW said:

Is there a single Vancouver-based print journalist that CDC approves of?

I don't mind Jeff Patterson when he writes columns and does his Pat Cast (which I really enjoy).  His 1040 host babble talk wants to make my head implode however

Ian MacIntyre is always solid

On 2016-09-26 at 0:35 PM, canuckledraggin said:

Matt Sekeres has a face for radio and a voice for print. I just started listening to this interview... and all I can hear is Sekeres and Price both nose whistling into the mic. :wacko: Give that guy a mute button!

https://soundcloud.com/tsn-radio-vancouver/benning-pedan-and-gaunce-impressing-at-camp-rodin-has-nhl-skill-set

Seker-ass drives me up the wall. Pompous, arrogant buffoon constantly talking over top of guests and co-hosts alike. So rude. Just want to punch him in the nose every time I hear him. 

On 2016-10-17 at 0:36 PM, gurn said:

The only time I listen to Pratt is when it is raining and I need something to drown out the sound of my windshield wipers.

Pratt is painfull.  I don't hate him like I do Seker-ass but it's close. I find myself feeling embarrassed by the things he says to guests.  Tries so hard to be cool but it's just so embarrassing.  Really hard to listen to. Dunno why he still has a job in this town. Hummm-hmmmm - mountain man. 

Archived