The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 5 most hated Canucks of all time

Salacious Crumb

These aren't my top 5 most hated players, these are the top 5 players on the Canucks that have caused me the most frustration.

1. Luongo: I was pumped when he got here, I loved his regular season play, its just when it counted I thought he mentally checked

out. I didn't feel like he elevated during those critical games.

2. The Sedins 5% of the time: Ive said it before I do love them, but I think there have been critical moments where they have disappeared.

We wouldn't be in the playoffs without them, but I feel they, like Luongo, mentally check out sometimes and are easily intimidated.

3. Bieksa: I have him on my top ten favourites, but sometimes, as with the Sedins, someone or something you love, because your invested that much, can also give you a lot of frustration. ie; pets, family members etc.. Anyways I just felt he stopped growing his last few years in Van I thought he basically said to himself that he was the best he was ever going to be and just fycking stopped getting better. In fact I thought he was starting to look a tad foolish out there on any given night.

4. Zack Kassian: You know how in boxing they have a term for fighters with talent that just turn into god dam n wastrels? A bum. They call them a bum. Kassian is Hockeys version of a bum in boxing. I get he has issues, I hope he gets through them and is the better player for it, but imho hes a bum.

5. Our powerplay: Just cant stand it, I know its not a player but I'm just objectifying here so I can vent my frustration on just how bad it has been, use to be our pride and joy and now we just hope the other team doesn't gain more momentum than us for the failed chances. I say "chances" using air quotes.

Here is my huge list:

Aaron Rome, Andrew Alberts, Jan Bulis, Linden Vey, Mark Messier, John Tortorella, Fedor Fedorov, Jarkko Ruutu, Keith Ballard, Taylor Pyatt, Mike Weaver, Brent Sopel, David Booth, Wade Brookbank, Tanner Glass, Brad Isbister, Shane O'Brien, Mason Raymond, Steve Bernier, Marek Malik

30 minutes ago, Davathor said:

How is kesler on so many replies? Absolute fan favourite until he asked to go to a contender... Years later it sure looks like he made a great career choice! 

He signed a NTC with this team, decided he wanted out,fair enough I guess, then crippled the team giving on 2 choices of which 1 was basicaly impossible to do.

Had he given a list of 5-8 teams the vitriol would be less or non existent.

Archived