The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs. Vancouver Canucks | November 19th | 7PM | CBC | A Game of Nucks and Hawks Edition

AlwaysACanuckFan

Just now, niknuk85 said:

Omg all you cdcres that have praised edler need to wake up. He is washed up. Finished. He  doesn't care. And if he is not riding the pine the next couple games then willi should be fired. And oh did I mention edler is garbage! Has to go.go.go.go. gone 

Edler doesn't suck. Hawks are elite. Have you ever played sports? There are players that are just much better than you. Hawks have 5 players much better than Edler. Other teams have 1 or 2 players, Hawks have 5: Toewes, Kane, Hossa, Panarin, and Keith. That's it. Edler sucked yes, but it's also that Hawks are just great. He's not finished.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Huh, so 3 goals are kinda hanging off Edler tonight.

The Hawks sure know how to exploit him, I guess...

Totally. They upped the tempo and zone coverage as soon as Deadler got on the ice. All other defensemen did a bang up job. Hutton made a few mistakes, but he's in his second season. Edler?

11 minutes ago, Boeser said:

Marky had a bad game. Need miller back in there to settle him down-right now it looks like he's having the nightmares Lou had 

Marky just showed he can lose his cool & composure in an intense situation.

Never to high or too low,...steady that team infront of ya. That didnt quite happen there in the 3rd. But - still... a great game to watch! 

Still ticked that Duncan Keith set foot upon Canucks home ice and sauntered away with 2 points for his team, tho. Grrr!!!!

That goal was Baertschi's fault as much as it was Edler's fault. Edler has to respect Hossa's speed and skill to dangle around him. Baertschi just floated around. Why not go backcheck on unsuspecting Hossa? Strip off the puck?

I just keep getting disappointed by Baertschi. It's hard to watch a player with so much skill play with no heart. It just sucks.

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Benning: We have defensive depth for a forward.

I'm hoping that he's talking about Edler. I've had enough of his sloppy, lazy BS. He was pretty consistent, but in the last five games has been the worst Canuck by a country mile. 

Wow 5 games try two years!

Archived