The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks Recall D Andrey Pedan

b3.

8 hours ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

you have such a huge man crush on WD. I think you love him

I love his passion for the game and the way he is totally in the zone when we are playing - more so than probably any other coach since maybe Crawford. That is bound to be infectious imo and filter through to the players.

Apart from that I'm sorry if my insistence that the coach gets a fair deal from idiots on here (as I was with AV by the way) is such an enormous distraction to you that you have to write a crass and immature post on it.

On 12/9/2016 at 8:46 AM, J.R. said:

Because he's still our best D manand presumably, if we're going to lose him, we'd far prefer to get something in trade.

No argument here, but Edler holds all the cards and he's clearly indicated he doesn't want to leave Vancouver.  If he's not being traded, I expose him in the expansion draft.

6 hours ago, alfstonker said:

I love his passion for the game and the way he is totally in the zone when we are playing - more so than probably any other coach since maybe Crawford. That is bound to be infectious imo and filter through to the players.

Apart from that I'm sorry if my insistence that the coach gets a fair deal from idiots on here (as I was with AV by the way) is such an enormous distraction to you that you have to write a crass and immature post on it.

its not a distraction at all. I don't judge your man love for him. funny how you call me crass and immature right after you call everyone who doesn't like him idiots though. Obviously if they don't share your opinion they must be idiots right?

14 minutes ago, stawns said:

No argument here, but Edler holds all the cards and he's clearly indicated he doesn't want to leave Vancouver.  If he's not being traded, I expose him in the expansion draft.

Because it's really important to get rid of the Canucks best D man one way or another, right?

33 minutes ago, stawns said:

And then use the words bad asset management through out the rest of the year or tenure of Benning/Linden!

42 minutes ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

its not a distraction at all. I don't judge your man love for him. funny how you call me crass and immature right after you call everyone who doesn't like him idiots though. Obviously if they don't share your opinion they must be idiots right?

No I judge them to be idiots by what they say, just as I judged you. That's called consistency.

On 2016-12-08 at 7:24 PM, Chip Kelly said:

That is a huge overreaction mentioning Sbisa in the same breath as Stevens is utter disrespect to a HOF er and one of the biggest hitters in NHL history.

OK, maybe the Stevens comparison was a bit of a reach but the point is that Sbisa does actually throw a good hit now and then.  Perhaps you overreacted to the overreaction.  In fact CDC is so busy with the pizza jokes, and general dissing of Sbisa, that many of us haven't noticed that he has improved his overall play and is still improving.  GCG

On 2016-12-08 at 7:55 AM, Rocksterh8 said:

If they are not going to give Suban a look they should trade him.

4th rounders hardly ever make the NHL... maybe 1-3/draft year end up full time in the NHL.  I don't know why people are so upset about him not being an NHLer, he probably would have been a 7th Rd pick if it wasn't for PK.

On 10/12/2016 at 11:25 AM, Warhippy said:

And then use the words bad asset management through out the rest of the year or tenure of Benning/Linden!

not if it means being able to protect a younger, cheaper dman.  I don't think Vegas would take Edler, but if they did, they have the depth to fill that spot and would gain significant cap space to be creative with trades or signings.

On 12/8/2016 at 8:42 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

We have a cat named Alf.  True story!

Her real name is Keetsia. Ukrainian for "the one that purr's." But she was the alpha cat in her brood. Just like Alf  here on CDC?  

Tries to Boss and bitch the other cats around.  But really too small to back it up!  :P   And she sorta looks like him. 

So it stuck...

hey easy on the alien furball.... 

On 12/10/2016 at 1:54 PM, nux_win said:

OK, maybe the Stevens comparison was a bit of a reach but the point is that Sbisa does actually throw a good hit now and then.  Perhaps you overreacted to the overreaction.  In fact CDC is so busy with the pizza jokes, and general dissing of Sbisa, that many of us haven't noticed that he has improved his overall play and is still improving.  GCG

Of course, the many you speak of really have no hockey brains at all or they would have not made such a stink about a younger player who has lots of growing room to get better but then this is the CDC of course. Cannot expect much....  Nothing new under the sun, not a superstar in the making in right NOW?  trade him!!!!! 

(remind you of a witch hunt?)

Archived