The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Coyotes trade Martin Hanzal, Ryan White, 4th-round pick to Wild for Grayson Downing, 1st-round pick, 2nd-round pick, conditional pick

28 minutes ago, stawns said:

This works out in Vancouver's favour.  Hanzal was probably the first choice for a lot of teams and now he's gone.  Burrows is probably a third choice for a lot of teams, and with one piece out of the running, burrows' value goes up.

Teams are now looking at Minny and thinking they are the team to beat and will need to upgrade to keep pace.

You got it buddy! :d Lets have these teams load up :D  Who is the next best available C aside from Duchene?

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

wait for it.... wait for it...  

Other teams are going to feel the heat :D there gonna load up baby!!!

Agreed, and Bishop out of play now too, though I still don't see a market for Miller, or the need to give him away like the lightning did Bishop.

If Miller is here on Thursday, it's because they are confident he is going to re-sign.

4 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

You got it buddy! :d Lets have these teams load up :D  Who is the next best available C aside from Duchene?

The Wild were interested in Eaves and Boyle but it was unclear if Tampa was willing to move him.  So I guess they moved on to Hanzal but Boyle might still become available.

1 minute ago, hatedkid666 said:

wow what if this is true:

From what I've been told, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Minnesota picking up Evander Kane between now and Wed. #NHLTrade

So likely a D going the other way.  

Fletcher and Murray are very tight and have done several deals in the past together.

Dang... the Wild may have paid up but their forward group looks so deep now

Nino - Staal - Coyle

Zucker - Koivu - Granlund
Parise - Hanzal - Pominville

Haula, Graovac, Stewart

Pair that with a Vezina-worthy year from Dubnyk and good offensive outputs from their D-group and this group looks legit.

1 minute ago, Phil_314 said:

Dang... the Wild may have paid up but their forward group looks so deep now

Nino - Staal - Coyle

Zucker - Koivu - Granlund
Parise - Hanzal - Pominville

Haula, Graovac, Stewart

Pair that with a Vezina-worthy year from Dubnyk and good offensive outputs from their D-group and this group looks legit.

The Wild are not at all pleased with Graovac - he's in the AHL and will likely not be called up.

Try  Stewart Haula White -  with Schroeder as extra.

Archived