The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jonathan Dahlén | C/LW

Mathew Barzal

I was listening to the Swedish commentary for this game. Whenever Dahlén's name came up, it was always shouted out in a very excited tone! I can't wait to hear more of that in NA next season. 

JONATHAN DAHLÉN! 

Edited by Brobidus
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

The legend is BORNNNN!!

Timra Legend Johnathan Dahlen!

On 4/4/2018 at 12:53 PM, Hutton Wink said:

Straight to Utica it will be, hopefully as a hero.

On 4/2/2018 at 7:17 AM, Hutton Wink said:

He's also "the man" on his team and far and away the offensive leader, in a men's pro league at just 20 years old.

image.png.7c11536e31b6919b86ffb2722ab4f322.png

So there we have it.  Led his team as a 20-year-old in a men's league from 3:1 down to win the series and move them up to the elite league, just as he said his mission was and why he didn't leave them.  What more could he have done this year to cement himself as a legend for Timra?  He was already legendary coming in from last year's performance.  Clearly the kid doesn't just bring skill.

All the Timras are belong to us!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

Translation:

WE ARE BACK. 

Our expectations of Jim for the next draft will be through the roof. I don't know how he's going to be able to top his recent picks and trades. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Our expectations of Jim for the next draft will be through the roof. I don't know how he's going to be able to top his recent picks and trades. 

6 picks = A Gretzky, a Datsyuk, a Crosby, an Orr, a Lidstrom... and one guy who doesn't make it :lol:

Edited by aGENT
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Maybe Gaunce is a potential linemate after all......

....sorry, that was mean but couldn't resist.

Watch yourself. No-one is ever mean on CDC. We always stick to strictly fair-minded and polite commentary.

In my line-up I have Dahlen and Pettersson penciled in taking the place of the Sedins on the second line. Leave Gagner on RW and leave Horvat, Boeser, and Baertschi as the first line. With Sutter and Archie playing shutdown with someone (Eriksson, Granlund or Gaunce), and an energy line that includes Virtanen and Liepsic (and maybe Gaudette at C), there won't be a lot of room for other guys, especially if Benning brings in a UFA (which I think would be a bad idea). Gaunce will have to raise his game to make the team.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

He will just have to do the obvious thing.

"With the #1 overall pick, the Vancouver Canucks are proud to select, Rasmus Dahlin of Frolunda hockey club."

• Upvote 2