The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings | March 4th, 2017 | 7pm | Sportsnet | The Hockey Goes Hollywood Edition

Cramarossa

5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

I'd put boucher back with bo and the bear

give goldie big sutter and erikson to play with to give him the best chance to succeed

so i guess that leaves gaunce, chaput and megna as the 4th line grinders

I completely agree.  Unfortunately, Willy will put Boucher on the 4th line and keep Megna in the top 9.. Linden Vey 2.0  :blink:

25 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

I'd put boucher back with bo and the bear

give goldie big sutter and erikson to play with to give him the best chance to succeed

so i guess that leaves gaunce, chaput and megna as the 4th line grinders

Sutter and Eriksson makes complete sense.  Why have Goldobin build chemistry with players his own age?  Willie  :picard:

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

Or it means Goldobin is playing with Baertschi and Horvat. Cause in Willies world they are a 3rd line.

God I sure hope you're right.  It makes good sense, for a rebuilding team, to have their young guys building chemistry, doesn't it?

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

God I sure hope you're right.  It makes good sense, for a rebuilding team, to have their young guys building chemistry, doesn't it?

That's what I would do at first. Horvat and Baertschi go full tilt energy wise and generate lots of chances. Getting Goldobin in that same mindset right away makes the most sense.

And why would Willie worry about breaking up the top two lines anyway? Are they really doing so great that those combinations should be untouchable?

Hopefully not another offensively dynamic youngster being expected to become a dump and chase plugged in order to maybe earn a chance at the top 6 in two years. Seriously, let the kid play to his strengths. If he makes mistakes or we lose who cares?

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

We don't know anything about this kid yet. Where is his conditioning at, how will he fit into the dressing room and is he a defensive liability? Let him earn his way up the lineup. You can be sure that they are hoping he becomes Bo"s right winger.

Baer  Bo Goldobin

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

So with Sutter and Megna?

From Kuzma:
Sedin - Sedin - Granlund
Baertschi - Horvat - Eriksson
Goldobin - Sutter - Megna
Gaunce - Chaput - Cramarossa

Skille, Boucher out. I'd honestly like to see Megna sit and Boucher on that 3rd line. Or Eriksson on Sutter's line and Boucher with Horvat. 
Anyway, excited for Goldobins debut :D

Archived