The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | March Saturday @ 7pm on CBC

Green Building

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Maybe that's why. Penguins aren't sure if they're playing the right team on their schedule.

I think we're at the part of the season where teams safely into playoff spots are looking past our team... still a good effort from our boys though.

Just now, Green Building said:

I've never used it. As good as WD-40?

Works on wood, leather, cleans metals, (I use it for my firearms). When I run out of my chain lube for my motorcycle I'm going to try it. Smells great, and if you overspray it you can use it on conditioning the wood on your table. 

18 minutes ago, The Big Luongo said:

Haha you're such a baby you and your endless blind love for our Swedish players it hilarious.

Can't say no wrong even though all of them have been a glaring overpaid disappointment and huge reason other than constant injuries we're in the basement standing again.

Ha always getting all sensitive seems like you're another soft Swede.

Are you as miserable to be around in real life as you are here?

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Works on wood, leather, cleans metals, (I use it for my firearms). When I run out of my chain lube for my motorcycle I'm going to try it. Smells great, and if you overspray it you can use it on conditioning the wood on your table. 

You could also do you're hair with it, Ricky knows all about it 

8 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Gaudette is eliminated so I wonder if he will turn pro this year.

I think it was McGuire that said on the radio that Boeser is NHL ready and Gaudette was the steal of the 2015 draft and could possibly play next season

Just now, b3. said:

So how long did it take for Grenier to get bumped? Lol

Grenier has never really impressed me. He's not talented enough to be a scorer in the NHL and not aggressive enough to use his size to play a hard game...just don't seem him showing enough at any time he's been up to get resigned - maybe he'll get an AHL contract next year but cant see  2 way for him

1 minute ago, BaerBoBoeser said:

Grenier has never really impressed me. He's not talented enough to be a scorer in the NHL and not aggressive enough to use his size to play a hard game...just don't seem him showing enough at any time he's been up to get resigned - maybe he'll get an AHL contract next year but cant see  2 way for him

Grenier=Gaunce Gaunce=Grenier, both have to be moved out, cheers

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'll see about grabbing a can next time I'm out. Would be tough to get used to a different smell though, at this point I'm so used to the W.

1 minute ago, The Aquamen said:

You could also do you're hair with it, Ricky knows all about it 

Hold on, really? I'm surprised I missed that. 

Just now, Green Building said:

I'll see about grabbing a can next time I'm out. Would be tough to get used to a different smell though, at this point I'm so used to the W.

Hold on, really? I'm surprised I missed that. 

Yeah it's called Hair-Schalack hahaha

Archived