The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | March Saturday @ 7pm on CBC

Green Building

Just now, BaerBoBoeser said:

Yes as a player but players can improve is the point any professional hockey player can improve buddy

I am not comparing their 'ceilings' and over all talent

SMH

OK we will see, if Gaunce improves, and gets a goal this year. Beeing 22 year's old and still don't have the fundamentals is worry some. And don't shake you're head @ me .

4 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Too bad that league never respected the twins like they do Crosby...Skate past him too close and you go to the box.

Absolute joke of a penalty... Pens are the zebras favourite team. What a joke... Hank got tripped up a few times and no call... 

Lord Sbeezus didn't even touch cindy 

3 minutes ago, appleboy said:

I am beginning to hope that WD stays for a while. He has done a good job of the youth that is here. They certainly don't give up.

Maybe the kids are realizing the end of Dark Willie Tunnel is finally near? Now if you tell them the tunnel will be extended...

Well, at least one non-kid will jump in joy.

8 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

Gaunce is a poor man's Hansen, to rebuild we don't need Gaunce, Vegas won't take him though, I wouldn't. Guy has no mobility, @ 22 years of age, and not beeing able to skate well is a red flag. He's got no skills either. Cheers 

Gaunce leads forwards in hits... not sure you do that if you have no mobility.

I think he'll be a staple on the 3rd line next year... expect a big improvement.

Archived