The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | March Saturday @ 7pm on CBC

Green Building

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I think it was McGuire that said on the radio that Boeser is NHL ready and Gaudette was the steal of the 2015 draft and could possibly play next season

Boom. I feel a good crop of KIDS joining this team in the next 1-3 years. Guys that wanna play & win. Thanks to Mr. WD 40...

Is there something I'm missing here? The Canucks have been playing great hockey while rolling 4 lines. 

Why is there so much WD hate after games by a SELECTED FEW, but not so much here when MANY of the fans are around.???

29 minutes ago, SliteriousBlackbeard said:

His contact seemed terrible the year we signed him. Seems worth the money now! 

Maybe that's why we should wait 2-3 years before screaming bloody murder when Benning signs a contract. Tanev, Sbisa, Sutter rinse and repeat.

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

this cough medicine im on is causing 1990's fox sports glowy puck x__x

A glowing puck,.... now that's a great idea. I have lots of good friends who tell me they can't follow the puck or don't see it. They are NFL fans. Something to consider.

2 minutes ago, hearditall said:

Boom. I feel a good crop of KIDS joining this team in the next 1-3 years. Guys that wanna play & win. Thanks to Mr. WD 40...

Is there something I'm missing here? The Canucks have been playing great hockey while rolling 4 lines. 

Why is there so much WD hate after games by a SELECTED FEW, but not so much here when MANY of the fans are around.???

Agree I think we definately are starting to have some young talent coming up ... I'm sorry , your sig is causing me pain ;)

Archived