The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT], Volume 48, Issue 70 - Canucks Vs. Stars, SNP

KyoNami

49 minutes ago, Qwags said:

If you could make more GDTs like this one, I would be quite happy.

Thanks! Really just a pilot, experimenting with some new things. Having no creativity is hard to work around though

1 hour ago, Fateless said:

This is a huge 4 point game in the race for 29th overall. 

Here's hoping for a high scoring affair that Dallas wins in regulation 5-6. Lots of goals from our kids.

That's exactly what I hope for every game.. haha

Bachman deserves one more start... Why not put him in vs his old team? 

Miller is the best goalie in the nhl... There's nothing more he needs to prove this year. 

I hate to say such a dumb thing but there's 0 benefit of us winning this game. I'd be fine with a loss. 

• -SN- featured this topic
3 hours ago, mll said:

Ruff just called the 7-1 loss to Edmonton the worst game he's ever coached as a Dallas Star.  How his team reacts is going to be telling for his future as their head coach - his contract is up.  

Man.

thats ruff.

:ph34r:

IMG_1536.GIF

Can't believe wings are losing all their games in hand on us. If we want to pick guaranteed top 6 we're going to have to lose a few games here. Especially to teams below us. Good news is Dallas should be able to outscore us. hoping for a 5-4 game lol

Will be watching this one with some Stars buddies at the bar down the street from my place here in Fort Worth. The Stars went from being highly relevant to not between their bad season and the hot Cowgirls season here in town. Hopefully they can turn it around next year because hockey is growing rapidly here and their success has a lot to do with that. That said:

Nucks: 4 (Bo, Granny, Baerx2)

Steers: 3  (Hammer with the trick just because lol)

Archived