The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sharks, April 4th, 7:30 pm

Beary Sweet

12 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I give it one shift then he will get demoted when he can't single handedly play defense for himself and the Sedins.

I was thinking the same thing ... coach thinks Goldy is weak defensively but puts him on a line with the Sedins who are weak defensively, yacthat makes sense .

could be a wild one lol

28 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I give it one shift then he will get demoted when he can't single handedly play defense for himself and the Sedins.

I'm betting on three shifts. 

2 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

After having that one on one talk with MIller,  Goldy shines tonight and scores twice.  

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Lol sad thing is if this happens miller will get all the credit. WD will get $&!# on.

Rightfully so. Miller boosted his confidence, not Willie.

22 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Rightfully so. Miller boosted his confidence, not Willie.

You know exactly what WD has said behind closed doors to goldobin over the last week?

Let me answer that for you.

No.

I suppose we should be thanking miller for starting goldobin with the twins tonight too eh?

3 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

You know exactly what WD has said behind closed doors to goldobin over the last week?

Let me answer that for you.

No.

I suppose we should be thanking miller for starting goldobin with the twins tonight too eh?

Why would he be all rah rah and confidence building privately then shred the player publicly? 

7 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Why would he be all rah rah and confidence building privately then shred the player publicly? 

Because he was asked to provide and answer to a direct question about why goldobin was scratched during a 2 minute press conference.  I'm sure if it was a week long press conference regarding goldobin he would have had some nice things to say. He obviously thinks highly of him if he's starting with the twins in a top 6 role no? That itself is a confidence boost. 

Archived