The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Development Camp 2017 - Updated with roster, schedule

I hope that again we do not rush players in and let them get to the NHL when ready as our futures does look so birght we just need a couple more years before we become one of the better young teams.By then we will know what the leafs and oil have as they can not keep all those young players together cause of cap room !

3 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yeah, he's a monster. Can't confirm this but a poster on HFBoards claims Gunnarsson has broken several of Frölunda's all-time fitness records during training.

Is that him blue shirt front left?

4 hours ago, MyHope said:

Has anyone heard about Virtanen, how is he doing? Hope he can turn things around, we really need his physical  game.

Oh. Check his instagram. Virtanen is putting in a ton of work this off season. Looks in way better shape two months out from pre-season than he has all year, including the end of the AHL season. 

12 hours ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Ya, so Gunnarsson is a robot-hybrid from the future brought here to kill:

DDv-OVdU0AA6l_Y.jpg

Yeah * look at Lind & compare him to Shinkaruk when he was drafted.

We're moving in the right direction!  

On 7/1/2017 at 3:27 PM, Chip Kelly said:

Interesting that the 3 guys in this picture Canucks drafted need to improve their skating speed still.

Gadjovich is top heavy and needs to work on his leg strength meanwhile Lind and Petersson have chicken legs also.

Archived