The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Flames re-sign Sam Bennett

9 minutes ago, Raymond Luxury Yacht said:

Seems like a good deal.  At 21 he is still young enough to break out or bust out.  I'd be happy for Calgary if that was possible in any way shape or form.

You mean bust out and laughing at cowtown, right?

You're supposed to be a Canucks fan, get with the program, Yacht.

Flames suck

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

You mean bust out and laughing at cowtown, right?

You're supposed to be a Canucks fan, get with the program, Yacht.

Flames suck

The Flames are so ugly they are a before picture.

What's the difference between Frequent Flyer Miles and the Calgary Flames?  Frequent Flyer Miles earn points. 

Why are the Flames like grizzly bears?  Every fall they go into hibernation. 

What do college students and the Flames have in common? They've both finished their year by April. 

What is the difference between a Flames fan and a pot hole?  I would swerve to avoid the pot hole! 

What is the difference between a Flames fan and a baby?  The baby will stop whining after awhile. 

What do Calgary Flames fans and sperm have in common?  A one in 3,000,000 chance of becoming a human being. 

12 hours ago, luckylager said:

Shut it.

That's our boy you're talking about. Don't go ruining him with all that Murica crap down there.

I mean that in a loving way. Kinda

We began assimilating him 2 years ago!!  He'll be a pistol packin', flag waving native soon enough! 

Wholesale-Buffalo-Sabres-flags-90x150cm-

19 hours ago, billabong said:

"18 year old Sam bennett"

To be fair on the other end I think phlegm fans were upset over how many times they showed eddie lacks mom or something lol... man that game 6 was miserable to watch. I just had a bad feeling as soon as they got their first goal :(

Seems like a decent deal for the Flames. 

9 hours ago, apollo said:

To be fair on the other end I think phlegm fans were upset over how many times they showed eddie lacks mom or something lol... man that game 6 was miserable to watch. I just had a bad feeling as soon as they got their first goal :(

Seems like a decent deal for the Flames. 

Now we're going to have to hear about 21 year old Sam Bennett and Eddie Lacks dad about 6 times each a game.

Archived