The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS VS WINGS | November 6th, 2017 | 7PM PST/10PM EST | SN650/SNP

CanucksFan95

Just now, qwijibo said:

And you can't recognize a legit tripping call? That's just sad. 

Just as I thought, never stepped on the ice in a competitive hockey game and yet a sofa hockey expert that has the nerve to tell someone to “learn the game” 

go go back into your hole buddy 

I don't know what Hutton is doing there on that faceoff.  BTW, the offside should be called and if it were called, this wouldn't happened.  Linesman is bad tonight, imo.   A few missed offside calls.  Wish we could challenge that offside call regardless of any goals and be willing to take a 2-minute penalty.  

• -SN- unfeatured this topic

We needed 2 goals  and we got them. Hats off. Tough break on the third goal.  But this is looking like a play-off team. They even look dangerous with the goalie out. I am still saying the Canucks have not played their best game yet. wait until. the other lines find chemistry. 

• -SN- unpinned this topic

I am more upset with Hutton than rest of the team.   I want to see Tanev-Pouliot pairing.  Hutton is not cut to be a #1 D pairing if we are to protect any lead, or even a tied game.  Made too many bad decision with his overall game, including shot selections, not doing one-timer when he had chance in other opportunities in past, and also bad decision with that faceoff play, got too aggressive and not be patience with a loose puck plays.   Let the forward go up, not the D on that faceoff play.  

Its fitting that Granlund is known as 'Granny' he plays like a senior citizen. n

Nice minus on the Tatar goal there Granny. Learn to backcheck, Christ.

Canucks always end up with the star players crappier brother...add Granny to the list. Sean Pronger, Steve Kariya, Fedor Fedorov, Jordan Subban and now Granny.

7 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Just as I thought, never stepped on the ice in a competitive hockey game and yet a sofa hockey expert that has the nerve to tell someone to “learn the game” 

go go back into your hole buddy 

Lol. I bet you would have made the NHL. But all those corrupt refs kept calling you when you legally tripped opposing players.  Those bastards. Anyway. I'm done with you. I have better things to do now that the game is over.

1 minute ago, qwijibo said:

Lol. I bet you would have made the NHL. But all those corrupt refs kept calling you when you legally tripped opposing players.  Those bastards. 

Had you ever played the game you would have been able to immediately tell the difference between legit and dive.

If you think that game was well reffed you are truly delusional. 

but unfortunately you gained your hockey “knowledge” from a tv 

people like you make me laugh 

Archived