ERIKSSON-SUTTER-ARCHIBALD

BOUCHER-DOWD-VIRTANEN

EDLER-GUDDY

STECHER-MDZ

HUTTON-POULIOT

NILSSON

MARKY

LAST GAME: 

Give Boeser the puck. He can still shoot it. Sedins are done after this season (Benning pls).

Extensive scientific research shows that this is the last image the human brain creates at the point of death. Could this be God Himself?

SufbafeW5IafMLgZHYjPXxDbMxAChWf-cacYBR5GCdA.jpg?w=1024&s=fec738969d3450584f718fec509611f1

Has anyone noticed how Travis has places Daniel on a line without Henrik a few times over the last few games.  I'm curious if he might be gently nudging them into idea maybe next season we may need to split you some.

Imo I can see Pettersson on Hanks LW and and Daniel maybe on Sutter Gaudette wing.  Very intriguing how he throws them out there seperate for the odd shift every couple games.  

I can't see us getting faster next season if their on the same line next season if they do opt to comeback.

Curious if we may see more of this or if there may be a game in between again.

8 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I hope to see a more consistent and physical effort overall. Horvat should take a cue from Max Domi and manhandle Couture in the dot.

I'm assuming Nilsson is in tonight.

I hope so. Jakob has had enough leash for this last few weeks stretch.

22 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Has anyone noticed how Travis has places Daniel on a line without Henrik a few times over the last few games.  I'm curious if he might be gently nudging them into idea maybe next season we may need to split you some.

Is it in the realm of possibility that only one Sedin wants to keep playing, not retire? Or even wilder, one agreed to be traded at the TDL. We all get so caught up with the twin thing that we may miss that they are two people. 

11 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Is it in the realm of possibility that only one Sedin wants to keep playing, not retire? Or even wilder, one agreed to be traded at the TDL. We all get so caught up with the twin thing that we may miss that they are two people. 

Well they clearly enjoy playing on the same team and living in the same city. There has also always been competition between them, so I can't see one retiring before the other.

So yeah it's possible, but not very likely, hence the lack of discussion about it. 

Sure hope they come out showing some energy and effort tonight - they should have had that game last night

Brock with 2 points

Bo 2 points

Marky sits

Would like to see Goldy and Holm since they are up

lets go Canucks

55 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Not gonna lie, I'd be thrilled if the twins put up four points each tonight to stuff it to their haters.

I don't like how fans jump on and off the Sedin fan bandwagon, they have a good game and suddenly everyone is saying "They are amazing! Back to their old ways!" then they have a bad game and suddenly people are saying "time to retire, I don't want to see these guys play again".. For such amazing franchise players they deserve more respect.

4 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I don't like how fans jump on and off the Sedin fan bandwagon, they have a good game and suddenly everyone is saying "They are amazing! Back to their old ways!" then they have a bad game and suddenly people are saying "time to retire, I don't want to see these guys play again".. For such amazing franchise players they deserve more respect.

i hear ya.  To be totally honest.  I've never really liked the way the Sedins played. I much more enjoy the play of the old west coast express or even the Bo Sven Brock line.  

they are two hell of a players but I've never really been excited about them with exception maybe when they were rookies or in their second season. I respect the hell out of them but I've never liked their demeanor or willingness to get bullied and not stand up for themselves.

im kind of at fault for hopping on the buddy train and bailing off sometimes in the same day. He has really confused me: he is an enigma.  The twins have never been my forte though even though I think they were amazing players in their day.  The thing I miss about Nazzy that the twins lack was showing emotion at the seasons end.  He would always have good interviews at the end of the season.

39 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Someone posted it before, but I like the silly idea of them re-signing as one player. They can alternate games to stay fresh. I know, they play different positions, but if any two players could pull it off. it's our two lads.

Hopefully Edler is a healthy scratch watching the highlights of last night's game Edler was burned on the 1st goal but that's nothing new, then on the 3rd and 4th goals he's trying to be a Goalie again nothing new but blocks Markstrom vision on both shots, his positioning is garbage and tired of him trying to play goalie all the time let your goalie see the shot.

Archived