The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) MINNESOTA WILD @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Bo fan

I could be wrong but Dahlan's play-offs will end in time for him to come over.  They are going to start their play-off's soon (only one game left in his regular season?).  AHL play-off's don't start until after the NHL play-offs.  Maybe someone who knows more about Swedish hockey could correct me.

Well, with Boeser out for the rest of the season, there isn't a whole lot to look forward to with this team these days. A few things to keep me interested, with the last 15 games remaining:

1) will Daniel hit 30 goals? (he needs 9)

2) will Horvat break his 20-goal record? (he needs 3)

3) will Virtanen get to 10 goals? (he needs 2)

4) will Hutton score at all this year? (only 6 assists all year) - to put that into perspective, Markstrom has 3 assists, but Hutton's played 6 more games (sheesh)

5) will Gaudette play in any games?

MIN - 5

VAN - 2

1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Would be awesome seeing some kind of congratulation tribute for Pettersson prior to puck drop.

Sarcasm? That would be pretty cringe worthy considering he hasn't played a game for us yet. Don't get me wrong though what he has done in the SHL has been amazing.

1 hour ago, dukeofcanuck said:

Sarcasm? That would be pretty cringe worthy considering he hasn't played a game for us yet. Don't get me wrong though what he has done in the SHL has been amazing.

Sorry have to disagree.  Obviously he hasn't played for us yet, but he is still part of 'Team Canucks' and part of the Canuck family, so yes it would be a nice touch to publicly acknowledge such a huge accomplishment in front of the fans, his future fans.  Think how that might make him feel when he sees the type of support he has here already with all the fans cheering such a major moment in his life.

3 hours ago, dpn1 said:

I could be wrong but Dahlan's play-offs will end in time for him to come over.  They are going to start their play-off's soon (only one game left in his regular season?).  AHL play-off's don't start until after the NHL play-offs.  Maybe someone who knows more about Swedish hockey could correct me.

I believe Timra is playing in the promotion playoffs now with their next game scheduled for Saturday I believe. Not sure how long the playoffs could last if they continue winning.

• Today's Matches

DrawSWEDEN: HockeyAllsvenskan - Promotion - Play Offs
11:00
After
Overtime
Timra 4 1 1 1 1      
Leksands 3 1 1 1 0  

2 minutes ago, falcons said:

Iam making a bold prediction for next season. Pettersson and Gaudette will be 1 and 2 in rookie scoring for the nhl ! 

This makes me sad, Brock ended with 29 goals, so close to breaking Bures record.  :(

5 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Beige in more efficiency and physical, he will bring more energy to the team.

Goldy need take a rest, Dowd in to-night in not a bad idea,

Personally I like Nilsson starts, instead of Marky.

GO CANUCKS GO

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I don't think I've ever been less enthused about a game.

Hoping the LHV line make it worthwhile . Got wine, nachos, honey-garlic and salt pepper wings on standby for this Friday night tilt ! 

Archived