The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

On 2/24/2019 at 1:05 PM, DontFockWithBrock said:

Why? There's only one relevant statistic and it's the number of instagram followers. 

16.6k for OJ, 6.6k for JW. 

OJ is better. End of story. 

Agree completely that OJ is higher overall potential than Woo. Excited about both guys. Woo is going to provide us with a much needed boost to the hitting on the back end.

2 hours ago, Dixon Ward said:

Shea Weber 2.0, Marc Eduoard Vlasic 2.0, Roman Josi 2.0 all 2nd round picks.  Woo is performing as well as any of them in draft +1

I wouldn’t put him up there with Weber and Josi but Vlasic and Bieksa would be a great win

Edited by 40Dangles

29 minutes ago, Shiftynifty said:

Been credited with extra assists sometimes days after his last game ended. Happened around 3 times now. Was 53 in 53, now updated with an extra assist so 54 in 53. 

Thats awesome lol. Thanks for clearing that up. 

9 hours ago, 40Dangles said:

I wouldn’t put him up there with Weber and Josi but Vlasic and Bieksa would be a great win

I am not putting him anywhere.  I am just saying that his current production is actually ahead of Weber's in his draft+1 and he was drafted 12 spots ahead of Weber.  Weber had 32 pts in 60 games in his draft+1 and Woo has 54 points in 53 games.  They are both RHD from the WHL who hit hard and produce offence.  At this point in Weber's career, nobody would have thought he would be a perennial all star either. 

I am just pointing out that many 2nd round defenceman have gone on to be studs.  While many top 10 d picks have gone on to be duds.  Gudbranson, Schenn, Reinhart, McIlrath, Cowan, Pouliot, Koekkok, etc...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

The good thing about Jett is he isn't a big slow 6'4" 230 lber lumbering around the ice.  He probably going to play at 6' 0" and around 200 lb.  Not big and slow but a bit smaller faster and a little attitude that goes well with his hard hitting game.

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, dpn1 said:

The good thing about Jett is he isn't a big slow 6'4" 230 lber lumbering around the ice.  He probably going to play at 6' 0" and around 200 lb.  Not big and slow but a bit smaller faster and a little attitude that goes well with his hard hitting game.

Literally Bieksa 2.0 then. I hope this kid turns out like Juice!!

• Cheers 1