The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Oct. 16, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

38 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Hutty was good tonight. Both those guys had better games than I've seen in a while. It was good to see." - Green on Hutton

So good seeing Hutty come to camp in shape and ready to play.  Showing his rookie year wasn’t a one off.  Hope he keeps it up.  I call it “maturity” 

20 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

That makes a ton of sense. The people of that island use to worship those stones. Then the birdman arrived. The cave drawings below the island speak of the birdman.

The birdman looks like an alien head the same as the one at the Nazca lines. It is clear Elias "The Alien" Pettersson is his perfect handler lol.

After all they played together when Nilsson won gold at the world championships! :lol:

Ok that is super loose and not really connected but I'm going with it. Recommend checking out expedition unknown exterrestrials part 2 (after the hunt re cap) for more on that connection. Avaliable on YouTube lol

I know the history you're referring to about all of this and how it connects. Just realize that I did post this photo below of EP40. 

See ... something's happening. ;)

Market_legend_Art_Cashin_says-e06af500f3

13 minutes ago, Western Red said:

WPG is going to be a hard game!

EDM just scored 4 straight in the 3rd and OT for the win. Nurse is quietly becoming a top pairing D. He's VERY physical and just scored a beauty in OT..

Believe it or not I was watching a video on YouTube years ago  , I don't remember what it was and I was scrolling down the comments and I read this comment where he was bragging that he was drafted by the Oilers that you should look him up, he has his name and picture oh him on his profile, so I did look him up and he was telling the truth. I still firmly believe that that was Darnell nurse.

Archived