The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Oct. 16, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

48 minutes ago, Borderline Canuck said:

The Sedins are gone.  This is Greens team now.

Gagner in the minors and MDZ in the press box and the young guys with TOI...Marky on the bench....accountability works!

9 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Nilsson's been stone in net, like one of these guys ...easterisland.jpg

That makes a ton of sense. The people of that island use to worship those stones. Then the birdman arrived. The cave drawings below the island speak of the birdman.

The birdman looks like an alien head the same as the one at the Nazca lines. It is clear Elias "The Alien" Pettersson is his perfect handler lol.

After all they played together when Nilsson won gold at the world championships! :lol:

Ok that is super loose and not really connected but I'm going with it. Recommend checking out expedition unknown exterrestrials part 2 (after the hunt re cap) for more on that connection. Avaliable on YouTube lol

26 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Imagine what's possibly after the first dozen or so games vs really good teams. We could run into some lower quality clubs and really start hitting our stride if we can run this moment. 

I'm not feeling super confident going into Winnipeg but each win slowly raises my confidence. It will be a tough game against a big and skilled team.

Winnipeg today reminds me of the cup winning kings. Hope we can at least eek out a point in the peg.

I'm still pissed about what Laine said a few weeks back about the Canucks. 

I know it's the end of a long trip but I'm hoping so bad they'll find a way to dominate those guys. 

Don’t make the same mistake like last season. Ignore the length of the contract or who makes more in the contract, just keep playing the winning goalie. The starting goalie status is to be earned.

This team is in the right direction when TG & JB are gutsy enough to waive Gagner, bench Markstrom & MDZ.

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

That makes a ton of sense. The people of that island use to worship those stones. Then the birdman arrived. The cave drawings below the island speak of the birdman.

The birdman looks like an alien head the same as the one at the Nazca lines. It is clear Elias "The Alien" Pettersson is his perfect handler lol.

After all they played together when Nilsson won gold at the world championships! :lol:

Ok that is super loose and not really connected but I'm going with it. Recommend checking out expedition unknown exterrestrials part 2 (after the hunt re cap) for more on that connection. Avaliable on YouTube lol

Joe_Satriani_Surfing_With_the_Alien.jpg

Archived