The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Oct. 16, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Don't forget all you tokers walkin'...  If the package don't have the legal government approved stamp, it ain't legal to smoke or carry.

If some cop wants to be a jerk, he can get you on that.

If you have the pot at home, it could be one of the four legal plants you can grow.  B)

Also don't forget, the Trumpy US border guards are gonna get nasty...  If they think you are stoned, they can force you to take a blood test... and if its positive, you are scr*wed.

the us border guards have always been nasty  even  when your not stoned lol

59 minutes ago, singing chef said:

Seems like everyone is talking about Hutton & Boeser - how about the game Sutter played.  Best man on the ice imo and perhaps the best player on the team thus far this season.  We're VERY fortunate to have him as a solid C who can play in all situations.

I PVR'd the game, so I'm late to the party. But Schaller and Granlund were dominant. Add in Motte and wow, that's a crazy good 4th line.

11 minutes ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Don't forget all you tokers walkin'...  If the package don't have the legal government approved stamp, it ain't legal to smoke or carry.

If some cop wants to be a jerk, he can get you on that.

If you have the pot at home, it could be one of the four legal plants you can grow.  B)

Also don't forget, the Trumpy US border guards are gonna get nasty...  If they think you are stoned, they can force you to take a blood test... and if its positive, you are scr*wed.

And never ever ever ever EVER admit to a US border guard you smoke pot.... in the present or past... they will bar you from entering the US... doesn't matter if it is legal in Canada, they will still bar you.

It's amazing how delicious edibles are these days. 

14 minutes ago, the grinder said:

the us border guards have always been nasty  even  when your not stoned lol

I remember the good old days in the late '70's and early '80's when they would just wave you through without a stop every time.

Now its 5 minutes of questions... I got forced to go inside a couple months ago because I was going to a concert of a musician the guard never heard of...  Buckethead.

"Buckethead???  Never heard of him."

"He's an experimental heavy metal guitarist"

"Experimental???  What do you mean Experimental???."

"He wears a Kabuki Mask and plays kinda wild anarchist solos."

"Anarchist!!!!!  Alright, Park the truck and inside!!!"

1 minute ago, cory40 said:

If Stetcher and Hutton keep progressing, this team will keep their play-off position.

I was thinking during the game...literally every Canuck looks better this year, with the exception of Brock Boeser and that's not meant to be a shot at Brock. As a group, it's pretty impressive. I thought Hutton and Pouliot had strong games. I was surprised to see how much more Hutton played, but they both played well.

1 minute ago, VIC_CITY said:

I was thinking during the game...literally every Canuck looks better this year, with the exception of Brock Boeser and that's not meant to be a shot at Brock. As a group, it's pretty impressive. I thought Hutton and Pouliot had strong games. I was surprised to see how much more Hutton played, but they both played well.

Yeh that's what I was thinking. Pouliot could even be praised!

UTICA — Reid Boucher is off to a sizzling start this season.

The 25-year-old Utica Comets forward, known for his quick shot and scoring ability, has eight goals in five games — an eye-popping number considering the next closest American Hockey League player has scored half as many times.

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

I remember the good old days in the late '70's and early '80's when they would just wave you through without a stop every time.

Now its 5 minutes of questions... I got forced to go inside a couple months ago because I was going to a concert of a musician the guard never heard of...  Buckethead.

"Buckethead???  Never heard of him."

"He's an experimental heavy metal guitarist"

"Experimental???  What do you mean Experimental???."

"He wears a Kabuki Mask and plays kinda wild anarchist solos."

"Anarchist!!!!!  Alright, Park the truck and inside!!!"

yep  I got that kinda treatment for going shopping  once  he didn't like the answer im just going shopping by myself  lol  he must of liked my truck he tore everything out and found nothing for 3 hours lol

I'm sure someone said it... but what a "lucky" goal by BB6 haha

loved watching him rip one home for the winner what a beauty. 

Was impressed by Pouliot, Stecher and Hutton tonight thought they made a lot of quality plays and nice breakouts. Edler had a bit of a rough night but whatever.

Schaller and Motte were very noticeable on the forecheck.

Gaudette I liked what I saw in his limited minutes.

Asides from the third period when we went into "protect the lead mode" it was a pretty entertaining back and forth game.

Archived