The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs. Rangers, Monday, Nov.12th, 2018 4 PM PST

Qwags

Pettersson will have his first pointless streak of his career. He will go minus three tonight. Horvat will give the puck away I. The last minute of the first the Rangers score. Despite throwing everything to the net Canucks can't score. They lost their scoring touch and tonight will mark the first of three goalless streak which has become an annual thing over the last few years. Canucks will be at the bottom of the league by the end of the week. 

Despite these visions, I still cheer for the Canucks.

1 minute ago, Burr14alexkaz said:

Pettersson will have his first pointless streak of his career. He will go minus three tonight. Horvat will give the puck away I. The last minute of the first the Rangers score. Despite throwing everything to the net Canucks can't score. They lost their scoring touch and tonight will mark the first of three goalless streak which has become an annual thing over the last few years. Canucks will be at the bottom of the league by the end of the week. 

:bored:

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Goldy needs to be harder on the puck.  Gets muscled off it too easily in battles.  He won't win TG's confidence if he cannot find a way to start winning those crucial battles in the offensive zone. 

Needs to dig a little deeper within himself to be more determined to win one on one battles.  Good example is looking at Markus Granlund and Antoine Roussel.

Earlier in the season he was great. Maybe it's really hard for him to sustain that. He is learning. 

2 minutes ago, Burr14alexkaz said:

Didn't you get enough attention as a child ?

1 minute ago, Burr14alexkaz said:

Right. 

Sure.

Archived