The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | December (09-15) 2018

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

watching Leafs Panthers. Its mom's night for TO. Hyman's mom has had way too much Botox. Just pointing out a fact. 

Was his mom the blonde lady with the tanned skin? I didn’t hear what they said so I wasn’t sure who she was, didn’t know it was a player’s mom. Honestly thought it was some sort of good will thing for a woman with a deadly skin condition. She looks like Freddy Krueger. 

1 minute ago, Sean Monahan said:

Was his mom the blonde lady with the tanned skin? I didn’t hear what they said so I wasn’t sure who she was, didn’t know it was a player’s mom. Honestly thought it was some sort of good will thing for a woman with a deadly skin condition. She looks like Freddy Krueger. 

nope thats frozen face at $300 per shot. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Jim Hughson is such a disappointment. He 1/2 apologized for saying "great save Luongo". 

he's a northern bc boy got blown out of the water with the bell ,Rodgers cbc thing ,landed on his feet a leaf blower ,maybe a book in the end...……….clear his guilt.

2 minutes ago, chon derry said:

he's a northern bc boy got blown out of the water with the bell ,Rodgers cbc thing ,landed on his feet a leaf blower ,maybe a book in the end...……….clear his guilt.

"leaf blower" :lol: that never gets old. 

Just now, Toyotasfan said:

Has Willy Nylander been demoted to the third line in favor of  Kadri yet ?

If Wee Willie keeps blowin’ snow, he’s going to be in the press-box.  I’m liking Kapanen more than I ever have.  The guy actually plays the right way.  If we could steal him away, I’d do it.  He’s way better than Nylander, IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

If Wee Willie keeps blowin’ snow, he’s going to be in the press-box.  I’m liking Kapanen more than I ever have.  The guy actually plays the right way.  If we could steal him away, I’d do it.  He’s way better than Nylander, IMO. 

They are losing patience with Nylander already, I was reading about it on TSN earlier.  

Archived