The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Dec. 11, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Anyone notice in the last few games Elias is getting comfortable in Gretzky's office?

He maybe noticing there is not so much room on the half boards so he's taking up residence elsewhere.

Just like an...... ... ... ... alien infestation

:bigblush:

4 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

Elias pettersson better than Crosby 

Isn't it nice to have a top tier prospect that you can wonder where he will end up! A top tier prospect that takes the NHL by a storm. How many rookies have teams had to make a game plan of stopping the rookie and you probably win the game! Man its looking like the road ahead is starting to find pavement!

2 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Lol... Had no business to be even close in that game. Markstrom gave them a chance to win. 

I dont remember the last time we got outplayed this badly and pulled out a win. 

That's on the coaching staff. Green should be thanking Jesus Pettersson was handed to them by 4 other teams.

1 hour ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

I remember earlier in the season someone on these forums talking about how Markstrom never steals a game... I believe it was when we played Buffalo. 

That would be me. 

I'm more than happy to eat the crow when it's well served.

He's been playing lights out these past couple games. It's very good to see. 

I'm curious how he handles the 'workload' though. He does seem to go downhill FAST when he's not rested, as though the fatigue really gets to him. When Nilsson was out and it was the Marky show and he couldn't get a break, he started to look really wobbly. 

I'm happy with his improvement so far throughout the year as we close in on Christmas here. Mr. Clark must really be earning his money. 

16 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Lol... Had no business to be even close in that game. Markstrom gave them a chance to win. 

I dont remember the last time we got outplayed this badly and pulled out a win. 

It would have been a Miller game, that's how long ago. 

Archived